Friday, January 9, 2009

Thanks!

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciated all the nice comments you left on my last post. After I posted that, I actually turned my computer back on and almost deleted it. I'm really glad I didn't. It's nice to get it out once in a while and know that I'm not alone...and not crazy (well, that might still be debatable!). Anyway, thank you. Your comments meant a lot.

It's been a crummy week in general, but I'm starting to get out of my funk. Maybe because it's Friday?? Even though the weekend if full of more house stuff, I'm looking forward it. I'm running 10 miles tomorrow with some friends and hope to get it in before the snow/rain comes. I don't mind running in either, just don't want it to be slippery out.

Since I'm keeping track of my monthly mileage (goal of 100 miles per month), I added a new gadget to my sidebar...thanks to RunToFinish. I stole the idea from her! I haven't figured out all you can do with this log yet, but it's so cool!! Check out http://www.logyourrun.com/ if you're interested.

The only other thing I have to report right now is that the 100 push up challenge might be impossible. I did day 2 of week 4 today. Good Lord! I'm glad I made this a 2009 goal because it might just take all year for me to accomplish this one!!

And since it's Photo Friday over at Nikemom, I leave you with this. My babies...

18 comments:

Aron said...

glad the comments helped you feel a little better... i know i feel so luck to have blogger support, everyone is so great!

love your kitties :)

raulgonemobile said...

I should get one of those widgets for the sidebar..

The pushups aren't too too bad. It's not a cakewalk though. The 100 is one of my goals this year. I just had the final test to go, and then I broke my arm last year, so I've got to go through all that again.. ugh. But, week 4.. nice!

X-Country2 said...

And thanks for your sweet comments back on my blog. It's just good to know we aren't alone sometimes. :o)

Good luck on the pushup challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love that you can see my crummy pillow in the background...

Chic Runner said...

Those kitties look so posh and sophisticated! :) Glad you are feeling a little bit better!

RunToTheFinish said...

yeah for cute kitties!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

SO happy you were able to feel at peace about your last post.

Cute little kitties.

Marlene said...

Sometimes you just need to let it all out. Glad you're feeling a little better.

Your cats are cute!

joyRuN said...

Glad things are on the upswing :)

Perfect time to have an awesome weekend!

Jeanette said...

Who won the HBBC???

Mel-2nd Chances said...

glad you're feeling better. my cat is about the size of both of yours... lol. have a great weekend!

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

so glad your feeling better, I need to add one of those to my blog!

Julianne said...

Glad to hear that you're doing better!! :-) Yay.

SuperDave said...

Sry I just got the chance to comment on your post the other day.
I'm glad you are feeling better. Winter doesn't help our mood much anyway.
The 100 pushup challenge is a toughie! I started to struggle at the same point you are on. I had to redo that week x 2.
TGIF! Good luck on your run tomorrow.

Joe said...

I know others (myself included) who've dealt with the food anxiety. I feel awful if I eat something bad and hate myself all day for it. You're not alone. It's not fun, and it's hard to explain to others if they haven't been through it. I'm glad you're getting help.

Enjoy the run tomorrow and here's to hoping the rain and snow sleep in for you. Oh, love the cats!

Joe
www.fitnessgeekga.wordpress.com

Marci said...

Aww your cats are such cuties! Glad your feeling better, that pushup challenge sounds tough!

Laurel said...

OMG, the one on the right looks JUST like my cat, Buckeye (Bucks).

Glad you are feeling better. A good 10 miler should help.

We moved our 14 miler to Sunday because we have to babysit in the morning. Looking at the weather, I'm glad we did.

Laurel said...

I mean, left, the cat on the left looks like Bucks.

PS, I tried to do "real" pushups today. I did TWO. Yep, two. I suck.