I was tagged the other day by JoyRuN. I have to be honest, I sort of ignored it because let's face it, I'm just not that interesting. But then I was tagged by Raulgonemobile and Marlene and I realized that people must be dying to know more about me. ;-)
Well, I'm not kidding when I say my life consists mostly of sleeping, working, exercising and the too often bender with friends. Since I didn't think I could come up with 4 items for each topic, I listed whatever I was able to think of.
Favorite Memories from 2008
1 - Philly marathon
2 - Reach the Beach
Favorite Movie from 2008 (movies rarely hold my attention)
1 - Little Miss Sunshine
Favorite Foods from 2008
1 - Oatmeal
2 - Crunch n Munch
3 - Oatmeal
4 - Crunch n Munch
Favorite Places in 2008
1 - Negril, Jamaica
2 - Home
Things I liked in 2008
1 - Not traveling over the Holidays (I more than "liked" this part of 2008)
2 - Finding and buying our new house
3 - Training for Philly
4 - Starting my blog and meeting all these great people
Things I'm looking forward to in 2009
1 - My first Niece!! *
2 - Moving into our new house
3 - Running more races
4 - Being able to say I'm a personal trainer (fingers crossed)
5 - More oatmeal
*My sister and brother in law are adopting and will be heading to Russia soon to pick up their new baby girl! We can't wait until she gets here!
13 comments:
love reading these, and how you tried to be sneaky with the third one lol. enjoy the oatmeal!
yay love reading these posts :) i hated oatmeal until a couple months ago and now i eat it everyday!
so exciting about your neice!!!
Haha, you sound like me. I like these too though!
I love how you added a 5th to the last column so you could add oatmeal. LOL!
Hey Nez, Little Miss Sunshine wasn't from 2008. But I'll let you slide since it was a GREAT movie!
I have never 'known' someone who loves oatmeal like you do. :)
Yay for oatmeal and Negril!! It's so cold here right now...what I would do to be in Jamaica right now!
So, do you like oatmeal?
:)
I'm surprised that peanut butter didn't crack your top 4.
Nor did the Red Wings' Stanley Cup pantsing of the Pittsburg Penguins...
way2cool on the personal trainer thingie. ACE certified? i'm considering it. let me know if you recommend it. :D
I also love reading these posts. It is fun to learn more about people!
I don't know how I missed this post before today! Sweet of you! Yea!!!
I'm getting this vague suspicion that you like oatmeal!LOL!! What type of oatmeal do you like? I *heart* oatmeal, too!
Post a Comment