I could not get myself out of bed this morning to workout before we headed out to do more house stuff. It actually worked out better, though. I headed to the gym a little after 2pm today and didn't leave until they announced that the gym was closing at 5pm!! I wanted so badly to get 15 points on the last day of the HBBC but ended up with a measly 13. ;-) I was going to go for a walk after dinner to get in another 2 miles, but now that I'm showered, full and cozy, I think 13 points will have to due. My workout consisted of running 4 miles, lifting for an hour, elliptical for 30 minutes and then the bike for another 30 minutes. After all that, I took my time with abs and stretching and doubled my usual time and spent a half hour on this. I can't wait to see who won! Now that it's over, I'm taking tomorrow off! I haven't had a day off since Dec. 11th, I think I deserve it.
I'm looking forward to getting back into my routine tomorrow and a quiet month before we go to New Orleans. We ended up buying a dining room table today, when we went out to pick out hardwood for the floors, so I'm putting myself on lock down for a while. Now that I have important stuff to buy, I'm done buying stuff unless I need it. We'll see how long this lasts!
Oh, and before I go for the night...is it acceptable to blow a snot rocket at the gym? In doors?? Into a trash can?? I mean, there are paper towel dispensers everywhere! Can't you just blow your nose instead of spraying snot out of each nostril??
18 comments:
Rockstar!! Way to finish it out on a big note and yes you seriously deserve a rest day.
If there are paper towels everywhere, you have to us it, no snot rockets.
Congrats on the 13 points.
awesome job with the points! Enjoy your rest day :) ewwwww, really? indoors? ewww.
Great job. I think I will be in denial when this ends!! For sure! I did so many squats today I can't feel my legs and tomorrow might be hurtful!!! I'm taking an easy day tomorrow of yoga and not feeling bad if I want a day off soon!
13 points you are awesome, sounds like me on Friday! Good luck and please do REST!
Your workouts are excellent! If only.. I am also excited about new dining room furniture>..that's the girl in me! :)
You totally smoked me on points.. Congrats.. good for you.
Interesting note is that my word verification has a hidden word in it... 'restili' :)
OMG~ did you see someone blow a snot rocket in the garbage can? That is just plain WRONG.
I think you deserve a rest after 13 points.
"My workout consisted of running 4 miles, lifting for an hour, elliptical for 30 minutes and then the bike for another 30 minutes"
Damn, girl! I think I'd need a gel to carry me through all that.
I CANNOT believe someone would snot rocket indoors. Blech.
NOT ACCEPTABLE! :) people at the gym are dirty!
Oh boy you have some dodgy ppl at your gym!
Apparently it lasted about 12 hours. Did you need to register for that 5k?
You rocked that HBBC! I am amazed at how often you worked out over the holidays. Good job, girl!
I say no is always the right answer to a snot rocket indoors. Period.
I can't believe you did all that at the gym and only got 13 pts!!! Holy crap! I would think that would earn someone like 50,000 pts or something.
You deserve a day off for sure.
Yeah, snot rockets are outdoor activites ONLY. Ew.
Way to rock the HBBC!
Great job on the HBBC!
Ewwww.. gross!!
i like your blog :) wow - you go on the 13 pts in one day!
in response to the snot rocket question, TOTALLY unacceptable. ew, gross! was this person raised by wolves????
Post a Comment