We just got back from settlement on the new house. Everything went really smoothly and we were in and out rather quickly, after signing our life away of course! We were going to go out for a celebratory lunch/drink but decided to run some errands first. We leave town very early tomorrow morning to head to New Orleans for the Mardi Gras Half Marathon. With the crappy week of work behind me and settlement over, I'm going to throw my running clothes in a bag and get into vacation mode!! I am really looking forward to around 9am Sunday morning when I'm done running and the fun can begin!
Good luck to everyone racing this weekend. I won't be back on line until mid next week, but it will be a post filled with exciting race news (please PR!) and probably pictures that I really shouldn't post. KT and I plan on earning our beads! ;-)
Now it's time for some packing, a quick nap, then off for celebratory happy hour.
15 comments:
Congrats! :) Hope you love the new place!
Congrats on the house! Have a great time!
Have fun this weekend! Congrats on your new house.
Congratulations on the house and good luck in New Orleans!
so fun!!! Luckily my hubby bought his house before we got married, so I never had an anxiety about ti...but I get to decorate! :)
good luck this weekend
Good luck in NO this weekend, and huge congrats on the house! :)
Have a great trip - go get that PR!
Congratulations on your new house! Have a good race this weekend!
That's fantastic! I am also very excited for you to New Orleans..I would really like to go there someday. :) Good luck on the PR!
Have a great race! Totally LOL at the earning your beads. I am some really awesome beads from a trip to Mardi Gras pre-kids. Not that I earned them or anything LOL.
WOW!! That's a lot in a week! Have fun :)
Congrats on the house.
It's a good time to buy, with the low 30yr rates.
We only have 9-1/2yrs to go!
Enjoy NO !
Congrats on the settlement - that's huge!! enjoy the vaca!!!
The house saga is almost over. I bet you can't wait until you get in and start living.
Good luck on your half marathon. I here it is going to be warm..
Have fun!
Congrats on the house!!!
Post a Comment