Not much going on right now. Work has been kicking my butt this week so I'm really looking forward to having tomorrow and Monday off. It would be a perfect weekend to get some nice long runs in outdoors but it's FREEZING here. The high is only in the teens tomorrow so I guess I'll be spending some quality time with the treadmill at the gym. I am planning a 12-14 mile run for Saturday though, so I better get my parka out!
Since I don't have much to say, I'm just going to jot down some random things...
1 - I ran after work on Tuesday, instead of in the morning, and I had a GREAT 6 mile run. I felt so light on my feet and ran hard and could have kept going if I wasn't so hungry and ready for dinner.
2 - I did the performance check for the 100 push up challenge after week 4 and I need to repeat week 4. I maxed out at 28 and needed 30 to move on to week 5. BUT, after the assessment I lifted and I felt like my normal weights were no challenge at all. I ended up upping all my weights, had a great workout and am perfectly sore today.
3 - Chapter 4 was missing from my Personal Trainer text book. The entire chapter...just not there. Thankfully they sent me a new book and didn't make me return the other one because I had notes in the margin and stuff highlighted.
4 - I find something really weird about Andy. Well, I find lots weird but something in particular I find really odd. Andy will fart and not excuse himself. Same goes for burping. In fact, both bodily functions are quite funny to him. And fine, I can accept not excusing yourself for a toot when it's just us two, especially since I've been known to have my own issues. But here's the weird part...whenever he coughs or sneezes he says "excuse me." And when he says it, he says it in this really soft, sweet, tone like he's truly sorry and shocked that something so horrific was expelled from his body. Does something not seem right here?
14 comments:
ok the last one is just flat out funn
The last one is hilarious, you're right for thinking that's a little weird.
Way to go on the pumped up muscles from the push up challenge - that's inspiration to try it out myself!
LOL @ #4! Too funny! Weird that chapter 4 wasn't in the book either! Great job on the workout and pushups! I should try it again...
Hahhaha random info there. Love the last one! have some fun running this weekend! stay warm!
Good luck running outside this weekend. N.D. and I talked about doing a 10 miler together Saturday morning, but I just emailed her to see if she wanted to treadmill it separately, and then meet up for brunch afterward. I'm such a wuss.
What a fun post!
I can't say I'm too much different. Farts and burps are funny. :)
The whole chapter missing thing.. How strange! Glad you got a replacement.
Have a good weekend- stay warm
way to go on the pushups challenge... i've ducked out for right now.. whoops. I'm not sure what to do about this cold i've done some runs in the teens but today I'm not sure. Good look on the 10-12er!!
great post. reminds me of my house.
Awesome job keeping up with the workouts despite a crazy work week.
And, um, yeah, that's kind of odd! LOL!
YO! I just got your comment and am now officially adding you to my sidebar/daily reading list. You had me at "occasional bender."
Isn't AA great? I lived there for 7 years and went to school there and all that stuff.
Looking fwd to reading more of your posts.
LOL!
How many push ups did you say you did? You're my hero.
Ha! That last one is great. Boys are funny like that. Stay warm this weekend.
hey there, I signed up for the OD 10... hopefully I'll be fine to run by then! So I'm planning on it!
Post a Comment