Saturday, January 3, 2009

Only 2 days left

Only 2 more days left to earn some HBBC points. More great prizes were added for the winner of the challenge. I don't know how Runtofinish organized all this, but I think she deserves something after all the time and work she's put into this. Maybe all the participants can put our heads together and think of something nice to do for her. I'm really bummed because I over slept a little yesterday and didn't get in the amount of time I wanted at the gym. I did go for a 7 mile run this morning though and did some weight lifting. I think I might lay down for a nap and then head out for a walk or something to earn some more points. Needless to say, my entire day tomorrow will be spent working out!!

On a side note, I killed one computer and infected another by using facebook. Yup, got 2 viruses. So I don't have a computer right now and might not be able to be back on line until Monday. Be careful if you're on facebook...our computers are pretty well protected and something still got us.

Enjoy what's left of your vacation. I'm very bummed it's all over and am not ready to go back to the craziness of work. Andy and I are going out for our nice holiday dinner tonight, though. I'm looking forward to some good sushi!! Mmmm.

11 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

that sucks about the virus!! have fun working out and getting those points, and enjoy the sushi! :)

N.D. said...

I think its a great idea for run to finish. She's got all these awesome prizes going on and it makes working out much more motivating! I'm cracking up you are working out all day tomorrow. I have to go workout for today now. Motivation is truly lagging but hbbc keeps me going! good job on your workouts and enjoy the holiday dinner!

Marci said...

I hate the new facebook. Its laden with advertisments and crap, and I try to limit the amount of time I spend there... if only I didn't like to play word twist so much! LOL. I agree about the HBBC thing, although I don't have any ideas.

Marlene said...

Bummer about the computer troubles!

Good luck with the last couple days of your challenge - you've done AWESOME!

Aron said...

i am definitely not looking forward to monday :(

sucks about your computer!! eeek i will have to be careful on facebook :(

BOBBI McCORMICK said...

so sorry about your computer, i cant belive the HBBC is almost over!

RunToTheFinish said...

:) aw shucks...maybe you could all figure out some PT exercsies for my silly knee.

I had serious plans to rack up the points this weekend, so maybe I'll just stretch for like 24 hours straight!

X-Country2 said...

I'm dreading going back to work too. Hanging out in comfy clothes all day and sleeping all I want has been pretty nice.

joyRuN said...

Gah! I didn't know FB would give me the cooties!!!

Progman2000 said...

Haven't heard about the FB nasties, hmmm, I will be cautious.

Oh, and quit screwing around already and sign up for the NJ Marathon - you know you want to!

Felice Devine said...

I second the last comment -- run NJ!!!

Sorry about your computer. Now I'm worried about FB. I just got on it two months or so ago and I'm addicted. I try not to be, but I am! Is there something in particular that we should watch out for?