- Run another marathon
- Be a "fund-racer" for Back On My Feet (PLEASE check this site out)
- Attend track workouts when they start up in the Spring (so I can PR at all future races)
- Learn how to use my Garmin (more than just for pace, distance, time)
- Run at least 100 miles a month
- Complete the 100 push up challenge, successfully
- Do at least 100 sit ups 5 times a week
- Finish studying, pass the exam and officially be a Personal Trainer
- While I already eat really well and very natural, improve wherever I can (but I will still treat myself to the occassional Crunch n Munch because I just can't live without that)
Aside from the health/running goals, I have some personal goals, too. While some are too personal, there are a few I'm going to list so I can be held accountable. Andy is so great about making it a point to hug me every day. But usually, I'm in the middle of making dinner or something, and rather than appreciating how great of a guy he is, I'll give a half azz hug back and keep on going. Well, not anymore.
- I am going to make it a point to give Andy a one minute hug every single day.
I'm also not very good with money. Well, it's not that I'm not good, I just don't know what's going on. Andy is the finance guy in the family and takes care of it all. I mean, I don't even know if I get paid every month because I just don't pay attention! I could be working for free right now and wouldn't even know! So,
- I'm going to start to check my paycheck each month
- I'm going to actually look at the bills when they come in each month
- I'm going to learn the on line bill pay and actually pay some bills
That's all I came up with for right now. Looking back at my list, I'm pretty happy with it. Along with everything listed, I am also going to make more time for Andy, my family and most importantly, myself.
17 comments:
I want to complete the 100 push up's...
Love the 1 min hug every day... great idea.
Great goals!
Thanks for the link to BOMF. What a terrific organization. That's really cool that you are going to fund-race for them.
You forgot the goal of watching your nephews once a month so Jeanette and Brad can fulfill their 2009 goal of actually getting out together.
Love your ideas. It'll be a great year!
Great resolutions!! Happy New Year!
I wish my wife would take some interest in the bills and finances. Maybe I would not have to budget for her random shopping sprees if she knew how much it hurt us.
very awesome goals!! love the one minute hug idea... i might have to steal that :)
Excellent goals, Denise! I pay the bills in our house, but still manage to lose track of where our $$$ go every month. I want to be more proactive about that this year.
Happy New Year's!!
Thanks for the note on my blog. Wishing you many happy runs in the next year.
Your resolutions look good but tough. Best of luck!
amy
Those are good goals, especially the finanical as that will pay off for years to come!!
My hubs and I have an agreement that we try to always hug when one of us gets home. I think it's really important.
Nice goals. Makes me realize I really need to put something substantial together. ;)
Happy New Year
Those are great goals!
Great goals. I love the hug one. Love it!!!
great goals. good luck with them.
I need to try the push up challange
Great goals! I'm one of those clingy wives who'd hug for an hour if he'd let me. :o)
Sounds like a great set of goals. Actually, your personal ones sound very similar to mine.
Happy New Year!
you have some awesome goals, I love the hugging one me and you are a lot alike I need to hug hubby more too!!!! Question what personal training certificate are you going for?
Post a Comment