So today kicked off the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge. To keep track of my progress, because we all know how I like to keep track of everything, I created a new blog (on my side bar) for this challenge and all my future ones...
Which brings me to my next topic!! I found the 100 push up challenge on Landy's blog and think I'm going to give it a try. It's really weird that I found this today because as I was working out this morning, I was thinking of adding more push ups and pull ups to my lifting routine. Shape magazine recently had a pull up training program that I wanted to try but never got around to it with the marathon training. Since I stumbled upon the push ups program today, I'll start with that one. Check out this site if you're interested. It will also help add up the points for HBBC!!
New blog is nothing fancy, I'm just going to tally up my points within the same post each day. I love seeing the miles, etc grow as time goes by.
14 comments:
That's to much work for me keep track of all that. I might be able to do if for a week or so. I don't know how you can.
Fun times ahead! I need to get my booty going. I'll be lucky to get a point for yoga today.
Good Luck with the challange!
Good luck! If I added on more thing to keep track of in my life, you might have to check me in a rubber room. However, I am really working on getting the bootie and little more shape. Do you think that is possible before my race in Jan? I will definately keep an eye on your progress!
I attempted the 100 pushups challenge back in May. Don't remember why I quit. I need to give it a try again. It's a toughy...
I love that you created a page to track info!! And you are off to a kick arse start
I keep wanting to try the 100 push-up challenge, but I can't ever pull the trigger. Maybe I'll just follow your progress. :o)
I love the idea of a second blog. I'm going to do that myself!
I think the challenges will be a great way to keep yourself in shape this winter! Good luck!
I may try the push-up one myself... since starting to take boot camp classes I have discovered that I am one of the few women in the class that can barely do ten KNEE push-ups... embarrassing!!!
Oh I love challenges too! Too bad I stink so bad at push ups!
thanks for the milage advice! I was really good about upping it slowly during training... im not into rushing anything right now!! Yay for physical challenges... good luck! 100 pushups... oh man... i do two sets of 7 right now... HA!
I started the pushup one this summer and it seemed to really help.Then I just stopped doing it. Good luck!!!
I think I might try the push up challenge.
I am going to challenge myself to do a push up holding a glass of eggnog in one had and a christmas cookie in my mouth!
But your challenge sounds good too ;)
Good luck! I can't wait to hear how you do.
Oh you are so good creating another blog to keep track. I can barely keep up with my one!
Oh and thanks to you, I got the tip to the HBBC... I'm doing it, too!
Post a Comment