Now for running...I realized today that the New Orleans half is only 5 weeks away. I haven't run more than 8 miles since the marathon. I'm starting to get a little nervous. I ran 7 miles today and think I have to get a 10 miler in next weekend. I could have done more today but we have a wedding in the city tonight so I need to save some energy for dancing!!!
Here's a picture from Christmas day. I had to put this up because I'm sporting my new t-shirt from Pumpkin. I have a feeling this will get a lot of wear!! Under the 26.2 is says, "I did it."
Challenge Updates:
HBBC = 123.10
100 Push Up Challenge = week 2 complete, assessment tomorrow
12 comments:
How come you didn't mention my cool blanket??? :(
I think you will be fine for the half. Your in good shape. I like the shirt. Wear it out!
Love the shirt!
You have so much mileage under your belt, the halfer will be no problem.
Have fun at the wedding!
LOVE the shirt! And great job on the HBBC points.
Great shirt!!! I think you'll be fine for the half even if you've only done 8. It's only 5 more and you know you can handle it! Glad you had a good xmas!
Love the shirt! You will be fine for your HM... trust your training. Enjoy the wedding tonight!
That is such a cute shirt, and you have been working out like mad, so I'm not sure why you are worried about your HM! (speedy speester!!)
I think you have no worries considering your marathon finish time. Love your shirt!
how did everyone get soooo many points!!! lol...love the shirt and cute pic:)
great shirt! I love that organization and think it's wonderful when people look outside the US for donations
Omg, 123 HBBC points? I should just give up now. Holy cow. You are gonna win yo! :-)
And, that is a very cute photo of you and Pumpkin. Oh and what an awesome present you got... I love that they made a donation in your name! How awesome! : -)
cool shirt..
Post a Comment