It's always sunny in Philadelphia. We're back home safe and sound from our trip to Michigan this weekend. Upon arriving in Detroit, meaning the second we came below the cloud cover, it was grey and dreary. What a shocker. The entire 3 days we were there, no sun. Not once. On top of that, it was freezing cold. The kind of cold that hurts. Burrrr. Anyway, as soon as the pilot said we were cleared for landing in Philly, I opened the window shade, smirked and pointed out to Andy how sunny it was! Have I mentioned recently how happy I am to be living back in Pa? I have? Well, too bad. I'm saying it again.
So, the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge starts tomorrow. Could not be better timing. I'm feeling MUCH better and have had too long of a break from working out since the marathon. I miss my routine and am looking forward to getting back on track. Since it's time to get serious again tomorrow, I let Andy talk me into pizza for dinner. Or I might have suggested it. But that's not really important.
I'll be keeping track of the points I earn daily on the side of the page. Good luck to everyone. Looks like a lot of people are up for the challenge!
10 comments:
Welcome home!
My hub got me into that show. It's just so... WRONG :)
Glad that you are feeling better. I am trying the challenge as well!
Glad you are feeling better!! Good idea about tracking points on the side. I think I'll do that too!
Welcome back! Now get out and run!
I not to fond of Deeeetroit myself. Lived there for 2 yrs....
Nothing better than being home!
Glad you're back and feeling better.
EVERY time I have even been in Detroit it has been cold and grey. Blah.
Mmmm pizza! Good luck with the challenge.
Glad to hear that you're feeling better. I bet you're really ready to get out on the roads.
Welcome home! :-)
And good luck on your Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge. Glad you're getting back into the swing of things!
Must have been nice to come home!
Good luck with the booty buster!
Post a Comment