MERRY CHRISTMAS!
It's a quiet morning here at home, which is actually really nice. We had a great Christmas Eve with all my family and will be heading to my sisters soon with just my immediate family. We're going casual and will spend the day eating, drinking and of course, playing Wii!!
I went out for a run this morning, which was probably the most peaceful run I've ever had. There were no cars on the road, the temperature was perfect and it was so sunny out. I went on a new route and only did 4 miles, but it was the most refreshing 4 miles I ever ran. I'm feeling really good this holiday and the stress level around all the food has been less than normal. I've managed to try some new things lately and have even had my share of treats. This is a very big step for me and shows me that I am making progress...even if it is just baby steps.
And in case you didn't know, you can watch a burning log on TV today, with Christmas carols playing in the background. Andy is watching this now and is fascinated. He wants to know what happens when the log burns out. I'm not sure I can take all this excitement.
9 comments:
I am glad someone got a run in this morning. My kids woke us up at 7 am, which on a normal day wouldn't be bad, but going to bed at 2 am...Hope you have a great holiday! Merry Christmas!
ahh the burning log station...lovely.
Merry christmas
i ran today too :) it was nice and sunny for a change after a lot of snow and grey skies, so it was great! Merry Christmas!
So, what happened to the burning log at the end?
The peaceful run sounded wonderful...
That burning log show great. I'm so mad that I missed it.
I love watching the log!!! So fun and christmasy! THe running yesterday was great, I agree. So peaceful, sunny, blue sky, no one around. I loved it! Great job that your stress levels are low and you are able to enjoy a bit. Merry Christmas!
you got a run in on Christmas, I am so jelouse!!!!
You make me want to go out for a run!! A peaceful run. I think I need one today. :-)
Good for you, trying new things and even treating yourself a little.
Haha, my family watches the burning log too. So far, I have never seen it burn out. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment