Thursday, December 4, 2008

Congrats to...

BROOKE!!!

The tattoo says "Happiness, One mile at at time."

Once it heals up, I'll post a better picture. Ok, back to spend some time with the in-laws. I just saw the confusion over what the tattoo said, so I thought I'd give an explanation. :-)

9 comments:

joyRuN said...

Brooke & her awesome powers of deduction - nicely done, Sherlock Holmes :)

Now you know how little some of us (*coff,coff* - me) pay attention to post titles.

Marci said...

Cool, I like that phrase, and very true!

Julianne said...

LOL... Ok, Brooke is smart!

SuperDave said...

sweet tat!

Progman2000 said...

wow, cool tattoo!

X-Country2 said...

What a pretty tattoo! Girly and tough all at the same time.

RunToTheFinish said...

i'm actually at a loss for words because I just think that is so amazing.. man I don't want to be a copycat so I'm going to have to start thinking.

Laurel said...

I like it.

Anonymous said...

Dear Denise,

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding my post on Under the Button. If you are interested, please check out the following video I produced about the marathon here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHsMGEo7ek

Congrats again on your amazing achievement!

Best,
Tae