ty for comment on my blog http://irun4fun-deldean.blogspot.com/ . I'm in 19703 DE.
Good luck in race tomorrow! I'll be enjoying a very cold solo 10 miler slowly in the woods here. I'll check back for ur race report. have fun down thar!
BSR - one of my fav races, i luv the crowd & the super fast course, the 'swing' around city hall @halfway, everything about it. It's awesome.
5 comments:
Have fun! Race hard!
Have Fun!!! Have a mojito for me :)
good luck!
Good luck tomorrow!! I'm jealous of the warm-weather run :)
ty for comment on my blog http://irun4fun-deldean.blogspot.com/ . I'm in 19703 DE.
Good luck in race tomorrow! I'll be enjoying a very cold solo 10 miler slowly in the woods here. I'll check back for ur race report. have fun down thar!
BSR - one of my fav races, i luv the crowd & the super fast course, the 'swing' around city hall @halfway, everything about it. It's awesome.
Post a Comment