Friday, October 10, 2008

You Want Personal??

My sister mentioned yesterday that my posts are getting more personal, which is true. But this blog is about me, and these "issues" are me. They have been with me for as long as I can remember and without them, I think my life might actually be a little boring. While I have my day to day struggles, I can honestly say that I love my life. Issues, craziness, and all! I have a great family, wonderful friends, a job I love and a husband who is more than I could ever want in a partner and a best friend (oh, and 2 amazing kitties!). And really, as I watch Jerry Springer right now, I'm clearly not the only one with issues...how comforting.

But getting back to personal...how's this? The infamous, insanely painful, pinkie toe blister. The picture does not do it justice, but you get the idea! This is for you Mich!! xoxo




3 comments:

Jeanette said...

It's prettier than the rest of your foot!!! Hee hee.

Unknown said...

Nice blister! That is the worst toe to have it on I think also. It just seems to hurt the most.

Marci said...

Ouch!! That looks painful!! I have tagged you BTW! Have a great weekend.