I did it! I just ordered the personal training certification study materials. I decided to go with an ACE certification as that seemed to fit my goals and background the best. If, at a later time, I feel I'm going to go places with this, I may consider obtaining another certification (one that is heavier anatomy). Anyway, I am SO happy I did it. Now there's no turning back, especially since I'm putting it out here for everyone to see. I'm not sure when I'll take the exam but I'm hoping to get started with the study process as soon as I'm done with the marathon in November. Hopefully house hunting won't take up too much of my time and I'll be able to take the exam by summer. Here's hoping...
I'm expecting a huge wait list so sign up now for your first session!!
WOO HOO!!
3 comments:
Ooooh! Congrats on starting!! Yay!
Does this mean I'm first on your wait list??
Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it and be great at it.
I'll trade you pool time for personal training (and babysitting)!!!
Post a Comment