HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I'm not a huge fan of this holiday because I am petrified of people in masks, but I love this time of year because of candy corn!! I don't remember being this way when I was little but some where along the way, I developed this fear of masks and LOVE of candy corn (especially Brachs caramel candy corn...mmmm!). But enough about being scared...one thing that isn't so scary is my 22 mile run tomorrow! I am so pumped up and excited for this that I'm worried I won't be able to sleep tonight. We're meeting at 6:30am to start and I'm hoping to run the entire thing non stop (like I did on my last 20 mile run). Since this is my last long run before the taper, I'm testing my marathon clothes, shoes, gels, etc. one last time.
5 comments:
22 and tapering already?!!? Good luck tomorrow! :-)
Good luck on your 22! Now THAT scares me :)
Hope you have a great run. When you're done you can eat some candy corn without feeling guilty!
I know what you meant by the comment the other day now. For some reason all my blogs were gone showing that I was not "following" any blogs. I added them again. SO now I'm back. Is that better? :)
I wandered over to your blog from Flyers26 and noticed that youare doing your first marathon in Philly next week. I'm running it too (my second marathon) and just wanted to say good luck!
My eye caught this post because I too have an unnatural obsession with Brach's Candy Corn. I ate four bags BEFORE Halloween this year. I know, it's sad. Which is why I have to run marathons. Ha!
Good luck next weekend!
Post a Comment