Saturday, October 4, 2008

LIVE from Orianna Street!

Watching Michigan, drinking Chimay. Just got a Viv Pickle wristlet (http://www.vivpickle.com/). Does it get any better than this??

Katie, Ryan, Barry, Andy and I are relaxing watching MI play Illinois...game could be going a little better at this point (ILL - 17, MI - 14), but Katie took "the necklace" off so we should be ok. Too bad Caroline isn't around...

I'm feeling pretty good considering my run this morning...it's nice to be out with friends.

SHOUT OUT: I forgot to mention that Ryan (aka Frat Boy) has been quite the host. He not only opened a bag of Doritos, but he turned the oven on and made pizza bagels and jalapeno poppers. He is such a good hostess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best post ever!!! I think you should write more about your friend Katie though - she sounds so cool.

Anonymous said...

I can't thank Mack enough for the bagel bites, they were the greatest ever, I appreciated his slaving over the oven for hours. It was also good to see everybody again although some of us had a better day than others. Some ran 20 miles, then watched Michigan lose while drinking Bud Light w/ Lime. Go Blue!! Barry

Anonymous said...

wow - i finally made it into a post. i am officially part of the "in" crowd!!!