This week's TIaRT topic is to choose your running super power. Obviously, I would love the super power to be insanely fast, blowing by my fellow runners with ease and looking incredible while I'm doing it. But, I've already been blessed with a Super Power and you may think it's funny, but it's snot. :-)
My nose runs so much when I run in the cold, it drives me crazy. And since we can't run with tissues (because they always end up as wet balls of mush), I have to wipe my nose with my gloves or sleeve. Then after a run, my nose is torn up and chapped and it hurts like hell. Thank goodness for Aquaphor.
I think I missed the target of this week's TIaRT, but whatever...I hit 500 miles today since I started tracking my miles on August 3, 2008!! AND the Phillies won the World Series!!
6 comments:
That's pretty quick to 500 miles. Congrats. I have pretty much the same nose issue. It even runs when it's summer and hot out. So very annoying.
I had the Phillies to win in 5! :)
500 miles is awesome in that short of time. Great job!
Love the superpower by the way!
Joe
www.fitnessgeekga.wordpress.com
Super-snot. Nice ;)
Awesome belated birthday present from the Phillies, eh? 25 years - it's about damn time!!!!
500 miles since August? Wow! That is awesome. You must run a lot! ;-)
My nose totally runs in the cold, too. I usually have snot all over my sleeves and on the side of my shirt or something. Chapped noses are no fun!
Eh... not sure? I took the URL because it was actually available! But not sure if I want to switch? I've been torn over it all day!
I think mine is a bit fluffy and not too serious... That's why I have mixed feeling about it. But it's something I have and kinda stuck with it, I guess. I am constantly looking for something better, though. Running Enthusiast was available but still, not sure if it's me. So I saved it in case I change my mind later but... you know, I'm not crazy about change, either! Ok, so if you're in the market to change your blog name, here are some ideas that i also had. Feel free to use them!
bayarearunning (i only put bayarea since that's the area i'm in)
runninghigh (too much drug reference?)
runningstyle
runninginc
chasingdreams
I know, some of them are cheesy! Not even sure if all of these are even available on Blogger. I tried fatgirlrunning once and it was already taken!!! Ugh.
Post a Comment