I decided to run after work again tonight. As I've posted before, I don't really enjoy the evening runs and rarely have a good run. But this morning, after 2 nights of little sleep, I just didn't feel like heading out so early. While the extra 45 minutes of sleep was great, I spent the afternoon at work tired and wondering how I was going to motivate myself to get through this run still ahead of me. Then I logged on to blog (i.e. complain) about it when I saw several of the blogs I follow have been updated. After catching up on some posts, I feel so much better and I'm actually looking forward to getting outside in this beautiful weather for a run!!
So far the week is going well. I do another 20 on Saturday and it's suppose to be cold out. Hopefully I'm better prepared this weekend and am able to feel my arms and hands for the duration of the run. Ugh.
1 comment:
Thanks again for all the tips regarding the relay race. They sure can in handy. It helped make the weekend a blast.
Post a Comment