I just got home from my second 20 mile run. Compared to last weekend's 20 mile, today was a better run. This was surprising considering the week I had and how I just wasn't enjoying my runs. The weather was a little chilly today, but at least we didn't have the humidity. It makes such a huge difference. I also switched things up and ate the Power Bar Gels instead of the beans. While I'm not convinced any of these things do a thing, I think I like the gel because of the caffeine they have in them...and it was like eating icing out of the container!
Oh, and one more thing...since the news is finally out and I no longer have to worry about Andy spilling the beans...I want to say Congrats to Mike and Dana!! They are expecting their first child in April and we're so excited for them. I can't believe Mike is going to be a Dad! We foresee a lot of Euchre nights in our future at the Wood Tavern...the most happening place in Collegeville.
GO BLUE!
1 comment:
Thanks for your thoughts.
It looks like you are really beginning to enjoy this whole running thing. :)
Post a Comment