Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Orleans Here We Come!!

Because we needed a reason to go to New Orleans, I decided to run the Mardi Gras Half Marathon on February 1, 2009. I originally wanted to run the full marathon, but I want this to be a vacation, too. There will be a lot more time for fun (i.e. partying) if I only run the half!! We leave in 16 weeks!! With the Holiday season upon us, that will be here before we know it. I can't wait!

http://www.mardigrasmarathon.com/

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I know two little boys that would LOVE New Orleans!!! They also like to party and take their clothes off an inappropriate times.

Unknown said...

What a great excuse to keep focused on preventing the winter down time. I always seem to slow down right after Thanksgiving and just mainly do 15-20 mile weeks until mid Feb. Not a whole lot of winter running outside in Iowa.