Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Go Figure

The week before the taper starts I'm feeling great with the running. I'm already bummed I'm going to have to cut back over the next few weeks. I'll do it because I have to, but I'm not happy about it. Poor Andy...this should be interesting.

I guess the taper is coming at a good time though because we may have found a potential house. Since this snuck up on us, we need to cover some more ground quickly to see what else is out there before we make a final decision. Neither one of us are interested in being house poor and want the freedom to do whatever we want (travel, entertain, shop, RUN RACES ALL OVER THE PLACE!) without a lot of home maintenance. To my surprise, we found a really nice townhouse at a great price, in a nice development. There are some things we'd like to change before we moved in, but that's fine with us. Then it's just the way we want it! It's a little stressful because this should be it for a long time (finally!! No more moving!!) but it's also exciting...our first HOME together!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you talking about. I'm always over here reading your posts. I'm loyal. :)

joyRuN said...

Sounds like the taper IS coming at a good time - HOW EXCITING! I loved house-shopping. Detested house-selling, but the shopping part is fun. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is going well with the house hunting...hang in there for Nov 23rd - it's almost here!! You're going to kick some butt. I'm just happy we'll get to actually hang out in clothes other than spandex and drink beverages other than water - LOL (Erica)