Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two More Weeks...

Until the taper begins! While I'm looking forward to some much needed rest, I am expecting to go crazy without being able to run very much. The next two weeks of running will be pretty tough, with my final run before the taper being 22 miles. Hopefully this week will be easier to get through than the past few. Knowing I have a four day weekend coming up definitely helps. My schedule for this week is 6/6/5/6/6/14. It's crazy that knowing I only have a 14 mile run on Saturday makes me happy!

We've had a really relaxing day. Aside from the gym and looking at a house, I didn't do a darn thing. Well, I did nap (of course) and I've been knitting on and off all day. It's been a good Sunday.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I finally get what taper means now. I kept meaning to ask you if that was another race!! You need to clarify for us non-runners!

Unknown said...

I hope the tapering goes well and the mood swings are few and far between. I always get so edgy it seems.

Marci said...

Keep it up, and soon your taper will be here! Philly is now sold out!