I turned 32 today. Not really a fan of birthdays and getting older, but as I was running this morning I thought about the past year and how good it was. When I think back to this time last year, I really was a different person. So much has changed for me and I really like where I'm at in life. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting a late start with stuff, but hey, better late than never!!
And I'd like to thank the Phillies for playing the 5th (and hopefully final) World Series game on my birthday. What a great birthday present it will be when they win it tonight!!
5 comments:
I know what you mean about looking back and seeing a whole different person in the past. I wish I would have started running so much sooner then I did. I think I would have some many more memories of great things. But hey, at least we started.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
And yes - we "met" on the Runner's Lounge. I was the idiot who didn't know how to sign up for a pace group :)
Aunt Denise, Don't you care about us anymore? You never come and visit. Come see our Halloween costumes on friday. PLEEAASSSSSSSEE!! Oh, you know what? The security letters we have to type in spell "farti" . Isn't that funny?
Love, Nate and Aidan
So true about better late than never.
Happy birthday!
Happy late bday. You think you're LATE at stuff??? I'm almost 33. sheeeshhhhh!
Post a Comment