Naturally More is all natural, contains no cholesterol and has no trans fats. It's fortified with flax seed and flax seed oil, thus giving you the omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids. In a 2T serving, there are 169 calories, 11g fat, 4g fiber and 10g protein.
And before I give it my final rating, I should probably explain this one first. For some reason Andy calls me Biscuit. We can't remember how this came about but I think it has something to do with me eating a shredded wheat biscuit every night. So we came up with this stupid idea to rate things by Biscuits.
1 Biscuit = no good, would not buy
5 Biscuits = good, not sure I would purchase again
10 Biscuits = I'm going to need this in my life!
Naturally More peanut butter gets 9 Biscuits!!!
21 comments:
LOL at the bisquet rating. I wonder if they sell this in Canada. Sounds good.
Love the rating system (and the cute nickname!).
Sounds good, Biscuit!
Sounds great! It looks really yummy, I have to keep my eyes out for it!
that's funny about the biscuit. Eric calls me Trisquit and we have no idea why; I'm not even crazy about trisquits...
I just had a cupcake that I give 11 biscuits!!! Just kidding :)
The biscuit ratings are too funny. That PB looks good, is it in stores or just online?
Aww, that rating system is cute. Happy to hear you've found some pb to feed the addiction.
Biscuit. I like it.
Love the ratings!! I am also a PB addict and have been looking for this. Where, other than online, can it be found?
That's a lot of biscuits. ;-)
Thanks for the review.
That definitely sounds like something I would love to try... although I'm afraid I'd be eating it with a spoon! I have tried natural PB but don't find it sweet enough, so this would probably be perfect.
Thanks for the review!
I need to try and get some free samples of this!
I am starving for a PB&J now!
This sounds really good! I'm going to have to try and find it. I love peanut butter!!
Have you tried the dark chocolate PB? It has a twist that I like.
The biscuit rating system sound good!
9 biscuts. That's pretty good ratings right there. I looked it up and the only place it's sold here is Wal-mart. Yikes. Can't do it. No matter how much I love pb.
thanks for the review....and the biscuit tidbit. Very cute.
Thanks for the review! I've seen it at the grocery store but wasn't sure about the extra stuff added in...but glad to know it tastes good. I'll give it a try the next time I see it. I love a spoonful of peanut butter or almond butter with my hot cereal in the morning.
How in the heck do you get these people to give you stuff? Plz give them my name @ :
Freestuff Man
1009 IWantfreestuff Road
Giveit to me, Now $$$$$
I like your tangible goal list. You can pace me any day, if I could just keep up with you. haha
have heard good things about this and want to try it out !!
After reading this, I actually went to the store and bought some. We still have an open jar ob PB so I haven't opened it yet, but I can't wait until I do!
Post a Comment