(Vanilla Dream/Blended Bliss/Breakfast shake protein powders, Most Awesome Bar, Great Date with Chocolate Bar, Breakfast Bar and Honey Cashew Bar)
For those of you who have never heard of these, they are customizable nutrition bars that let the consumer choose the ingredients. From their paperwork, "You Bar gives consumers the opportunity to choose what goes into their bar and their bodies. By visiting http://www.youbars.com/, consumers can follow the easy step-by-step process to choose each preservative-free, natural ingredient to create their own made-to-order nutrition bar." They also make customized protein shakes.
While I'm dying to break into these bad boys, I'm going to hold off until the weekend. I can't wait to try one of the shakes!!
16 comments:
That's such a cool concept! I'm excited to hear a review.
oooh those look fun! how'd you get freebies? I want some!
OMG - just went to the site. These look great how you can choose different combos! I want to try them!
What a great idea. Cute packaging too.
Ooo looks good. Let us know which ones you like!
Let us know how they are!
Can't wait to hear how they are!
Cool! I recently saw these, too... How did you get the samples?
Cool website. Thanks for the heads-up.
What a neat idea. Can't wait to hear how you like them!
Wow what a brilliant idea! Thanks for the link
This is a great idea...can't wait to hear your opinion.
Sweet! I have never heard of these before, can't wait to see how you like them.
I love the idea but how'd you get the samples? I don't see those on their website.
How cool! Review on Monday?
For some reason those look sketchy to me. I'm such a package snob!! Let us know how they taste :)
Post a Comment