Oh my gosh, I forgot to give my last review the biscuit rating!! No one even pointed it out to me. I guess that goes to show that no one really gives a crap. But I started something so I'm sticking with it!!
Moons - 2 biscuits
Shot Bloks - 10 biscuits (I absolutely, positively will buy and use these again!!)
I switched my schedule up a bit this week and took off Monday (today was suppose to be my off day). It was raining and windy on Monday and I just couldn't get myself out the door. I'm really sick of running in the rain. It's days like that when I miss my gym membership. I ran my 7 miles yesterday after work and once again, the mileage wasn't a big deal. I'm fitting the longer runs in just fine after work. This morning I got up early to get 4 miles in before work and I have to say, it was a struggle. Either it was too soon after the 7 miles last night or I'm not use to running in the morning or a combination of them both...but I wasn't feeling it. Last night for the 7 mile run I struggled to run slow enough to keep a 9:20 pace. Today I did my first mile in 9:35!! I ended up averaging a 9:10 pace and my target was 9:00. Every run I tend to end up a little faster but not this morning. I didn't eat anything before this run and I didn't really give myself much time to wake up. I rolled out of bed and started running. I'm sure they both had something to do with it.
I have a 6 mile run on tap for tomorrow with more sharpening for Broad street. After last Sunday's workout, I'm really looking forward to more speed work tomorrow!
I hope you can all rest better now that you know the biscuits!
15 comments:
I glad I saw your biscuit ratings... now I can go about my day. LOL
I bet your run this morning was effected by the early morning, no food prior, and your 7 miler yesterday. All of the above.
A 9:20 mile, though, that's awesome in my book! Great job!
I LOVE SHOT BLOKS! I just tried Moons for the first time in Boston - not for a run or anything, just a sample at the expo. They were okay but I prefer bloks for sure.
Sounds like a few factors contributing to the crappy morning run. I know I can NEVER get a decent run in before work.
Shot Bloks get 10 biscuits from me too!!!
I hate runs where I get out of bed and am running a few minutes later...my legs feel super stiff and it is not fun! I have to be awake for a little while first...probably why I'm not the greatest morning runner!
I just got used to the morning runs. It's somehow different then going out for a run after work. I think it's due to you have to really trick you mind into pushing when the normal routine is to just take it easy and get ready for work.
Yeah, I'm not a morning runner (or person). I just don't move/function well. Morning runs are a 1 biscuit sort of thing.
I get the morning runs a lot. But usually it's because of the case of High Life that I drank the night before.
I have a hard time running first thing in the morning as well. I'm glad your 7 mile went great.
Thanks for the biscuit rating!
I'd seriously eat Shot Bloks as candy. They are just that yummy.
Nice job with the 7-miler!
I haven't tried bloks or moons yet, so thanks for the review :)
I always seem to run better after work as well. But 9:20 is still a great pace to me! Good job!
I'm very bad at morning runs. Firstly I don't want to wan to wake up, and when I do I'm starving.
I've found that even if you eat a bit of bagel or some granola bar it helps make the run a little better - assuming I actually get out the door
I'm a crappy morning runner. I just can't do it. Hope your run today is better!
I love Shot Bloks! I have to force myself not to just eat them as snacks because they are so yummy.
Hi
http://www.royalpalmcafeandinn.com/ - cheap lorazepam
It is generally not recommended for people with a history of alcohol or drug abuse ? Lorazepam can cause physical and psychological dependence and is often abused.
[url=http://www.royalpalmcafeandinn.com/]buy ativan online[/url]
People with depression should only take it if they are also on antidepressant.
buy ativan
? Lorazepam may cause depression or worsen preexisting depression so inform your doctor if you are depressed or have a history of depression.
Post a Comment