- What the heck happened to Spring? It's 90 degrees out!
- Newman fell out of the kitchen window today. Went to lay on the window up against the screen and fell out. He survived though and is sleeping comfortably on my lap right now.
- I'm cooking dinner for my parents tonight...steak. Which I do NOT eat and have never cooked. It was quite the process trying to buy it. I had to cover my eyes with my grocery list while I was asking the butcher a ton of questions. One of which was, "do I have to wash this before I cook it?" I thought it might be like chicken...
- One week until the Broad Street 10 miler! I can't wait.
- I ate too many Warhead extreme sour candies and I burned the crap out of my tongue. I should have paid attention to the warning on the container.
- 32 miles on tap for this week.
- My sister keeps getting disappointing news regarding her adoption process and it's breaking our heart to see her going through this long and stressful process. Keep your fingers crossed for her.
- I'm so not in the mood to go to work tomorrow.
- Some times I really like the bullet posts...this is more how my mind works. Random thoughts.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Bullets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
sorry about your sis and Newman! Fingers crossed for sure. You'll rock that 10 miler :)
I love the bullet posts. Sorry about the sister and Newman and work always showing up on Monday - that sucks sometimes!
Broad street sounds so exciting! You'll be great!
Oh no, poor kitty!!
I love doing bullets too, it's totally how my mind works and sometimes they are just way easier to read!
I'll pray for your sister.
Can they cross they legs, too???
I just realized that didn't sound good. Sorry :)
I totally agree about bullet posts and random thoughts.
Warheads! I can't even handle one of those things.
Good thoughts for your sister! I hope it all works out for her.
Glad to hear Newman's okay.
Sorry your sister's struggling with the adoption process - I'm sending well wishes her way.
Bullet points are sometimes the most efficient way to get everything out. I'm glad Newman's okay, and I hope something good turns up for your sister soon.
I just commented to my mom about how today feels like a Saturday, so it doesn't feel like tomorrow will be Monday...but I guess we can't change that.
I hope it cools down for the 10 miler next week! 90 degrees would be some pretty icky race weather.
I like the bullets too. Lots of concise points about lots of stuff.
I'm sorry, but I giggled a little at the thought of your kitty falling out the window. However, I did the exact same thing when I was 8 so I feel as though I'm allowed :)
Just out of curiosity, why are you cooking steak if you don't eat it? You must be one really nice daughter!
Bullet posts. This is how my mind works, too.
So sorry about your sister! I hope things work out for her in the end.
I'm dreading work tomorrow as well.
I enjoy bullet posts too! I am also wondering where Spring went (but I am not complaining cause I HATE winter) and getting really excited about Broad Street!
I hope your sister gets good news soon and I hope Newman is feeling okay!!
I love bullets!
I am the same way buying red meat. I have no idea which cuts are good, what to do with them, and how much they should cost.
Poor Newman!
I have several friends who have been through the process of adoption. I saw their heartache and frustration during their experiences. But, you know what? They all have beautiful, greatly loved children now. I hope this happens for her very soon!
Poor Newman! Good luck with the steak!
Post a Comment