Friday, April 10, 2009

Finally Moving!!

Tomorrow is moving day! I took off work today to do some packing, run errands, get my long run in, etc. and I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked. My sore throat turned into a cold but at least I still managed to get a run in. I squeezed 3 miles in yesterday and was hoping that would knock the cold out of me. Wishful thinking. This morning I headed out with 15 miles on the schedule but was only able to do 12. I was really dragging. I'm actually sore right now and my IT feels a little sensitive. Definitely apparent that I wasn't running in good form, just struggling to finish. Anyway, I've been using the foam roller and just iced, so I'm hoping I can make up some of the lost miles tomorrow morning before things get too hectic with the move.

I've been wanting to catch up on so many blogs lately, especially some of my new followers (welcome!!), but the move has been keeping me beyond busy. Things will settle down soon and you'll all be hearing a lot more from me.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be back on Monday with the winner of the GIVEAWAY and another product review!!

14 comments:

Stacey said...

Good luck with the move Denise, and I hope you feel better! Have a great weekend!

Susan said...

I hope you feel better...you need all your energy for the big move!

FLYERS26 said...

Have fun with the move.. That is one hectic time.
If you aren't feeling 100%, take a day off, it'll help.

Norma said...

Hope the move goes well & hope your cold disappears! You're doing great...12 miles is something I can only dream of! : ) Good luck!

Marlene said...

Good luck with the move! I'm impressed that you're still fitting your runs in. I don't think I ran for a week when we moved!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move. Have a great Easter!

Janice {Run Far} said...

UGH... moving.... Hope you feel better soon.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

sounds like my last weekend! Good luck with the move, and hope you're back to feeling better soon!

kristen said...

I totally get it about being busy. no worries about the lack of comments.

I just read your last post - I am the complete opposite in terms of heart rates. Mine is like 170 on a 4 mile run. WTF? Trade you.

ShutUpandRun said...

Take care of yourself and good luck with the move.

Kelly said...

Good luck with the move! Can't wait to hear about it on Monday.

Felice Devine said...

Good luck and feel better!

:-)

RunToTheFinish said...

can't wait to see how the move went!!

Tammy said...

Good luck with the move!