Congratulations!!!http://myfirst5k-erica.blogspot.com/
Haha, enjoy the champagne! Great to hear it went well! Look forward to the full report!
WAY TO GO!!! I was looking for you. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Where you wearing a grey tshirt? I thought I saw you, but realized I really have no idea what you look like.Great job! I PR'ed too, but only because I have never run a 10 mile race before. Ha!Enjoy your champagne. Lets get together for that beer soon.
Congrats!
Great job!Congrats! I PR'd my race also!
Good job!!!!! I bet you could run a 5K now :)
way to go. good to hear someone had a great race.I had a crappy one... again.
Congrats!!CJ
Congratulations on your PR!!! Looking forward to the race report...
Way to go!
congrats !
Yay! Way to go!
Awesome job!!! It was a great run, depsite the downpour!!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it!
Yay! Congratulations!
congrats lovely!
Congrats! Can't wait to read the report!!
Big YAY!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Congratulations!!!
http://myfirst5k-erica.blogspot.com/
Haha, enjoy the champagne! Great to hear it went well! Look forward to the full report!
WAY TO GO!!! I was looking for you.
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Where you wearing a grey tshirt? I thought I saw you, but realized I really have no idea what you look like.
Great job! I PR'ed too, but only because I have never run a 10 mile race before. Ha!
Enjoy your champagne. Lets get together for that beer soon.
Congrats!
Great job!
Congrats! I PR'd my race also!
Good job!!!!! I bet you could run a 5K now :)
way to go. good to hear someone had a great race.
I had a crappy one... again.
Congrats!!
CJ
Congratulations on your PR!!! Looking forward to the race report...
Way to go!
congrats !
Yay! Way to go!
Awesome job!!! It was a great run, depsite the downpour!!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it!
Yay! Congratulations!
congrats lovely!
Congrats! Can't wait to read the report!!
Big YAY!
Post a Comment