Just some before and after pics of the new house. Still lots to do, like put pictures on the wall, get a new TV stand, etc, but we're getting there. Living Room/Dining Room BEFORE Living Room/Dining Room AFTER Kitchen BEFORE Kitchen AFTER Family Room BEFORE Family Room AFTER Powder Room BEFORE Powder Room AFTER
My dad's a general contractor and my parents have redone four houses themselves, so I've seen a lot of beautiful transformations, and this one is spectacular. Did you guys seriously do that yourselves?
30 comments:
Everything looks fantastic! Yep, just a few finishing touches and you can have Better Homes & Gardens come over! :) Great work!!!
Seriously, that is AMAZING.
My dad's a general contractor and my parents have redone four houses themselves, so I've seen a lot of beautiful transformations, and this one is spectacular. Did you guys seriously do that yourselves?
Wow it looks amazing, you could be on one of those hgtv shows! Love the look and what you've done to it. great job! :)
OMG! Your kitchen looks GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on being done!
What a transformation! It looks amazing. You must be SOOO happy!
Wow, everything looks so beautiful! It's like one of those makeover tv shows :D
Looks AWESOME!!!!
Your house looks amazing. You two are doing a wonderful job!
I love those floors!! That kitchen looks pretty sweet, too..
You guys did a great job!
wow, looks awesome! I love the hardwood.
Wow! Very nice, especially that kitchen!
Wow! love the before and afters!
AMAZING transformation. YOu have great taste!!
I agree with Mel.. you have awesome taste. I am loving your kitchen so much. I bet you are so happy with it.
Wowza! Everything looks awesome!
Wow, love it!! You did an amazing job! I wish i had that talent, or was with someone who did! Well done! Enjoy the weekend.
Looks like a home makeover show!
The kitchen looks great!
Man, great job!!! How much do you charge per hour???? :)
Ronnie
Cool pics. You and I have very similar taste. I will post my before and after pics soon...but for new, we are still living without the flooring.
Very nice.
wow the kitchen makeover is incredible!!
Wow, it looks amazing. I love the wood floors!
You have done a great job with the renovations. It looks awesome. Have a great weekend.
Your house looks freaking amazing! Those floors are stunning!!
wow, great looking remodel...love the wood floors, and that kitchen looks amazing...i won't even ask what all that cost....
Your house looks AWESOME. I'm totally jealous of that kitchen!
Oooh - you've done such an awesome job with the house - everything looks fantastic!!
Oh my goodness. Your "after" pictures are AMAZING! You have great taste!
your house is amazing, i'm salivating over your kitchen. that is awesome.
omgosh your house looks AWESOME!!!!! your kitchen reminds me a lot of mine :)
Post a Comment