Geesh, where did the week go?? Thankfully, it was a fast week and I'm ready for the weekend. I'll be hosting Mother's Day at my house this Sunday and I'm really looking forward to it. It's been since, well, forever, since I was able to host a family get together. Now that we have the new house, my sisters were kind enough to nominate me to be the hostess. Aren't sisters great?
I've been running every day since Tuesday and will keep on going through this Sunday. Yesterday I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about getting out there for my 7 miler after work, but I did it. During the run I thought to myself how crazy it was that I wasn't in the mood to run and there I was at mile 5 already. When I got back, I couldn't believe I was gone for an hour. Time really flies when I'm running.
I had 3 miles on the schedule for today so I decided to get up and run this morning. That wayI could have my evening free to run errands. It wasn't the best 3 miler but I got through it and now I'm looking forward to my 16 mile run tomorrow with Coach Jack. I REALLY look forward to the long weekend runs. What has become of me? I look forward to staying in on a Friday night and then running 16 miles the following morning. No, I'm not a loser...
19 comments:
You are not a loser. You are DOING something, living life, making your goals happen.
You are a rockstar is what you are! I actually love the excuse to stay home on friday because I have a long run saturday morning.
You are the hostess with the mostest!!! Can't wait for the gourmet meal you will be making for us to eat on your fine china!
You are not a loser! Some of my weekends are so unproductive and lazy that a long run is the only worthwhile thing I'll do.
You're awesome! I'll be up at 4 for my 16 miler. I can't run in the Texas heat lol.
If your a loser than I don't want to think about what that makes me. Good job on all the run. That's a long streak for me.
Ha! It's who we are - a ball of fun :) Enjoy the run!
I look forward to Saturday long runs, also. I start planning and getting my stuff together on Friday morning. :D Have fun!!
You're not a loser, you're just a long-distance runner. :)
Have fun on your run tomorrow and have a great weekend!
I really do enjoy nights out every now and then...but for the most part I like staying in and relaxing and then going for a run the next morning. I feel so accomplished :) You are not a loser- you are doing GREAT things!
I feel the same way about staying in (and going to bed EARLY) on a Saturday night. I look forward to my long runs too.
When I get up at 4am and take my dog out, I sometimes see people coming home from a night out...and I'm thankful that I am about to go run for an hour instead of nurse a hangover!
Have fun hosting Mother's Day, and I think you're strong, not a loser for working hard and being dedicated to your goals!
Good luck on the 16 miler. I think it's awesome how time flies when you run. Sometimes I feel like I'm counting every step.
Not a loser! It's good to be excited by what you do :) Hope you have a great weekend and excellent 16!
I too love staying in, going to bed early, and starting my weekend with a long run. perfection ! enjoy your weekend !
SO not a loser :-)
Hope your 16-miler was great!
Hope the 16 miler went well today!! I had to LOL because I've become the same way. Friday has to be low key because I gotta get up and run on Saturday! It's addicting. Totally. I see you ran the Mardi Gras Half this year! I missed it this year and was bummed. I usually run it every year. It's a fun race. Thanks so much for stopping by! I added you to my follow list. I need all the running inspiration I can get!
You are not a loser! Good luck on your 16 miler.
"I REALLY look forward to the long weekend runs. What has become of me? I look forward to staying in on a Friday night and then running 16 miles the following morning. No, I'm not a loser..." soooooo me :) haha
Post a Comment