Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Whew! We survived hosting Mother's Day at our new house. To tell you a little secret, I could get used to this. I LOVED having everyone over and I was sad to see everyone leave. Not much to say, but here are some pictures...

My mom playing hide-n-seek with my nephews. Come on, you gotta love her! (p.s. this pic was NOT taken at my house...I don't hang dead animals on my walls)
One of many housewarming presents from my parents. I've been DYING for a good food processor!!
Another gift from my mom...ahhh, this feels GREAT!


My dad and his girlfriend. Lainey LOVES him.

My sister Jeanette and her beautiful family!!

My mom and her girls!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute.

Jeanette said...

I look like an amazon woman! I have a feeling it isn't the first time mom had a lamp shade on her head :) Thanks for a great Mother's Day! You ARE the hostess with the mostest!!!

Unknown said...

I love the first picture. Cracked me up! Happy Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

looks fun. I like hosting too. I just got those things for my feet today and I am putting them on Now!!

Marlene said...

Looks like a great day with the family! LOL at your Mom hiding... I played hide-n-seek with my niece yesterday and had some interesting hiding spots myself.

Your hair looks great, btw!

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

I've been wondering if those "yoga toes" are worthwhile ... thanks for the tip!

ShutUpandRun said...

I am LOVING that picture of your mom with the lampshade on her head. That made me LOL.

Norma said...

Looks like you had a great day!

Jamie said...

Looks like a great day with the fam!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

great pics :)

Velma said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog - I can't wait to read more about the ulta. I also like the idea of a food journal.

FLYERS26 said...

Love the lamp shade shot!
That is classic.

Glad you enjoyed Mother's day at your place.

If you in NJ, in June, check in with us. We do the trail runs on Sat. Am, in either Clayton Park, or Mercer County Park. The Hamilton Area Trail Runs blog posts where we'll be.
Keep in touch.

Toni said...

Love the pics, your mom looks like a fun grandma!

JenZen said...

Aww - what a beautiful family!! And your mom is hilarious. Cute, cute picture.

Laura said...

You (and your Mom I guess) made my morning with the hide and seek pic.

The Great El Andyo! said...

I thought that you were married? You'd never know that, since those pictures capture every single person in your immediate family, even the pets, except your spouse! Hopefully, he'll be cool with that though. I hear that guy's really awesome...

Felice Devine said...

I love my food processor and my yoga toes -- I hope you do, too!

RunToTheFinish said...

omg the picture with the lamp shade is hilarious

Natalie D said...

love the hide 7 seek pic and dead animal comment

Aron said...

our first christmas in our new house we had the whole family over... it was sooo fun!

joyRuN said...

That pic of your mom is hilarious!!!

Hope you had an excellent run with Coach Jack.

And YES - I'm up for a run on/around June 13 - just lemme know when & where :)