Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Weight Loss Results - Week 1

We have a lot of blanks but that's just because some people just got started this week. No worries...there's still plenty of time to catch up!! Great job to everyone so far!

Ace - 1.18%
Amanda
Coll76 - 1.35%
Dana - 2.1%
Denise - 0.32%
Erin C - 0.5%
Hoodie - 1.19%
Janice
Jeanette - 0.63%
Joanne
Katelyn - 0.29%
KK
Laura
Leah
Liz
Lo
Marlene
Natalie
Rachel
Running 365
Stacey
Tammy - 3.2%
TammyRunsWV

Sorry about the formatting...I'll work on that before next week.

11 comments:

Lauren@ Not Your Average Southern Belle said...

I have lost 9% to date, but I have another 8% to go! Haven't seen any progress on that remaining 8% yet, but I just started tackling it yesterday!

Marlene said...

Looking good! Congrats to the "losers" so far!

Jen Feeny said...

Congrats ladies!!!!!

Chic Runner said...

Congrats to all the losers! :) This is motivating to see everyone working out! :)

KK @ Running Through Life said...

A little late to the game, but this week I lost 3.8%. Now, let me assure everyone that this loss is only because I had the stomach flu or food poisoning so I am anticipating the weight to go back up over the next couple of days.

KK @ Running Through Life said...

Oh and a "great job" to everyone!!!

Tammy said...

Great job!

Oh, and my 3.2% is likely to be a fluke, too. The scale wasn't as kind to me this morning. (Yes, I get on the scale every day)

Marci said...

Hi Denise,
I would like to "join" if its not too late. I'm down 2% - a little drop but mostly due to coming from vacation back to normal healthier food.

RunToTheFinish said...

yeah I technically started this week i guess...holy hell though these people are off to a roaring start!!!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

sorry i didnt get to you on tue. we had to leave town unexpectedly tp utah for a funeral. next week will be a challenge for me as well. I still want to do this though.

Mel-2nd Chances said...

great job so far!