Ok, here is the list I have for the Weight Loss Challenge. Some of you have emailed me your starting weight, which is fine. You don't have to if you don't want to. I won't publish anyone's weight, no worries. Just be sure to email me your total percentage lost on Tuesday!!
Now I started last Tuesday because I didn't know this would turn into such a competition, but now worries if you don't get started until next Tuesday. I'll just post results for those who started last week with me. And, I'm hoping to get more goodies for the top losers!!
If you want to join, it's not too late...
Eric C
Katie A
Running 365
Liz
Jeanette
Amanda
Hoodie
Marlene
Natalie
Janice
Lo
Tammy
Katelyn
TammyRunsWV
Dana
Coll76
Laura
Stacey
Ace
Denise
Joanne
13 comments:
let the games begin :) jk. Enjoy!
Looks like we have a great team! Awesome.
Have a good weekend!
can I have a buddy, who will email me daily to say something like... PUT THAT DOWN or I'm going to kick you in the ARSE. :)
do we need to email our starting weight and then just percentages?? Or just email you our percentage this coming tuesday...of which mine will be ZERO
Thanks for organizing this! I'm excited. Good luck everyone!
and we are off.....
Denise.. one idea.... if everyone is on Facebook, you can get everyone as friends and then create a GROUP site on FB, then we can all go back often and report to each other our stresses, success, etc etc... just a thought.
I am doing this with my other challenge and I really look forward to reading what everyone has to say.
You've got a great turn out! Good luck!
I still need to go get that scale battery....
I think I am going to pass - not much running going on right now, at least until next week :( Good luck ladies!
Ooh, I would love to join!
Good luck!
I think I would like to join. Just to see if it'll discipline me at all. Thanks!
Just signed up on livestrong.com to count my calories and keep track of my daily activities. So easy to use!! highly recommend!!
Joining.
Post a Comment