1) I don't match today. I probably should have taken Andy's response more seriously when I asked him if I matched and he said "close enough." I didn't change because of #2 below.
2) I'm not really in a good mood. Been in a funk for a few days now.
3) I don't really have anything to talk about so I'll leave you with my favorite picture of me and my sisters. I'm the one with my arms up in the air, causing trouble as usual.
And here we are at Christmas many years later.

16 comments:
OMG! Did you have to??
Love the pix!! Hope u get out of ur funk soon! :-/
I heart sisters. :o)
Sisters are the best - and you three look alike :)
I'm in a funk, too. I think I'm just tired. But I probably shouldn't complain because you have way more on your plate than me!
Sending you a big hug girlie!!!!
Once the clouds burn off and the sun comes out this afternoon, that will get you out of your funk!
And who cares if you don't match....I wore white pants before memorial day this year (GASP). It was 90 freakin degrees in Mid-May...close enough already!
Aw, love the photos!
any chance the funk is overtraining? maybe just a little bodily exhaustion or not enough of the right nutrients to support it all? Reading more about this lately and provided insights to lots of my funks. :0)
wish you were in florida to run 20 with me saturday!!! I would love to see a post on how you pace yourself for back to back long run days
I'm not too big on matching. :p
Hope you cheer up!!
matching is entirely over rated :) Hoping you find many smiles today!
I've been in a bit of a funk the past few days, too. Maybe there's something in the air.
Today is mis-match day in the 4th grade- you just joined the fun from far away :)
Nice pics. :)
matching is overrated ;)
hope the funk leaves you alone soon!
Hope you get out of the funk soon!
I thought of you on Tuesday as I was running my 16 miles - "if she can run 30, surely, I can suck it up and push thru this silly little 16." Thanks for inspiring me!
I've been in a funk too. I hope it passes soon for both of us!
Love the pictures!
Lookin' good in your totally far out, groovy pants, Sister! I think Grace needs a pair of those to go with her "Aunt Denise 'tude"
Post a Comment