Wednesday, June 2, 2010

GIVEAWAY -- Experia Socks!!

What better way to celebrate National Running Day then to have a GIVEAWAY!! The wonderful Tracy from Thorlos has agreed to give one lucky reader a pair of Experia socks. I don't know about you, but I love me some running socks. You can never have enough! So, if you'd like to win head over to my review page and check out my review of these bad boys. Then leave a comment telling me how you celebrated National Running Day. Yup, it's that easy!

I'll announce the winner on Monday, June 7th. Oh, and I do ask that you be a follower of this blog if you'd like to be entered to win.

Contest isn't open to snarky commenters who think I lie about my workouts.

30 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

what's the chance of the first commentor winning??? Cause I want me some socks, I swear they make such a difference

N.D. said...

hhahaaha on the last line

Ginny M said...

I hope I win! I celebrated National Running Day by running after work - 4 miles on the treadmill -- super sweaty! Good for you for taking those snarky commenters to task :)

RunningFromCancer said...

I love Thorlos socks . . . would love to win a pair. Today I walked for 2 miles with the dogs, did 5 x 400 repeats and biked to work. It was a great day.

I am a follower also. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Totally need new running socks; I resorted to wearing two different ones today. Alas, I did not run today as it is my only day off from running this week. However, I did get in a tough spin class, which in turn will help my running.

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I celebrated National Running Day by completing an early morning 3 miler and a 3 mile track workout this afternoon. "Good" tired is an awesome feeling! What a great giveaway!!!

Wendy said...

I ran on National Running day, even while sick, and you know what, I think it made me feel a little better! So I think that my effort should get me a new pair of socks!!

By the way, did anyone ever tell you that you ROCK - I would love to be able put in the mileage that you do!!

EricaH said...

I didn't know for sure which blog we were supposed to comment on so I did my entries on your review site hope thats okay.

Melissa said...

I LOVE Experia socks. Wearing great socks really does make all the differnece.

To celebrate National Running Day I went to a 75 minute yoga class (I'm working on consistently adding more cross training and not being a cardio queen) and came home and walked/ran 2.5-ish miles with Matt and our 2 doggies. Great workouts (even with the southern heat/humidity/hills)

Laura said...

I NEED these socks...
I did a 8.5km run for National Running Day to support the Canadian cause.

Pining for Pinterest said...

I celebrated Running day by riding my bike since I am in recovery mode with my calf :) I wished I was running the whole time though!!

Marlene said...

Thanks for the review + giveaway!

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

I celebrated National Running Day by swimming! After two hot, tough runs I needed a day off :)

Felt great ... it was my first time in the pool since my triathlon in August. Time to start training for this year's event!

Natalie said...

I should really get some "real" running socks...maybe if I win some I'll be motivated to go out and buy more :)

I celebrated yesterday with 9.25 miles before work--twas fabulous!

And I follow via google reader!

Jamie said...

I love some running socks! Is it bad I celebrated running day by cross-training at the gym...

slowly growing old together said...

Love the socks!

I celebrated NRD by writing a post about how running plays a role in my relationship with my husband. Then I totally forgot to post it. Hopefully soon...

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Who is it? who is it? We all want to know who actually said you lied about a workout! That is just crazy! Why would anyone lie about their workouts in bloggy world? I think that commenter is just jealous!

Bethany + Ryan said...

are u serious? someone posted saying that they think you lie about your workouts? maybe they meant it in a joking way?? what is it with people commenting on ur blog, lol ANYWAY...i'd love to be entered into the giveaway! i am a loyal follower.

btw, the ultra was great. we loved it!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just started following your blog!

I celebrated NRD by X-training. Yeah I know it wasn't a run but I had to stick to my schedule ;)

Anonymous said...

http://kylesean.blogspot.com/2009/09/welcome.html

Anonymous said...

I play ROBLOX! as kyleli in this good on-line world I found

RunningLaur said...

I ran my marathon in a pair of these that I was given by the store's Thorlo rep - I have to say I'm a fan (they are packed for this weekend's marathon!) Another pair could only make my running better, right?

For National Running Day, I didn't run :( but I wore a pedometer to see how much I walked, and it turns out I get about 4 miles in for a normal day at the store. Kinda cool!

Coll76 said...

Some people seriously need to get a life! Threatening another on a blog is pathetic.

Ummm, and for the record, Denise qualified on the FIRST time she tried! That doesn't mean it was her first marathon!

I like socks. <3

Kelly said...

I would love to win. Unfortunately, I "celebrated" national running day home sick with the flu/food poisoning! Yay!

Steel Springs said...

These socks sound wonderful! I would love to win them. (I am a follower.)

I did a special National Running Day group run yesterday. It was great!

Anonymous said...

1. I love thorlos!
2. I think I'm going to do a 60K 3 weeks after Marine corp. Too soon? Thoughts/comments/am I crazy?

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

You are right! You can never have enough socks!

I spend National Running Day .... running. 8 miles in the blistering heat!

LAPT said...

Love these! I spent Ntl. Running Day weight-lifting... woops?

Jen T said...

I enjoyed a great early morning 3 miles with my friend in the rain!