One bad apple spoils the bunch! Due to some moronic comments, and one potentially threatening comment (which I have saved) to one of my followers, I'm no longer allowing anonymous comments to my posts. I changed my settings so please email me if you have trouble commenting in the future.
Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!! :-)
27 comments:
:(
I sometimes worry about anonymous...ugh!
Geez, what's wrong with people??? Everytime I see "anonymous" I kinda hold my breath wondering what's in store. Good for you for taking charge...
Boo for anonymous people.
Hope we make up for the bad apples :)
Sorry to hear about that, but glad you have it under control.
I've been there. I just recently turned mine back on after have a nutty person leaving annonymous comments in 2006/7.
Sorry that you're having to deal with some comment crazies. Haven't been blogging long, but I've been amazed at what a supportive, quality group of runners/bloggers are out there, both in terms of blog posts and comments. I hope they disappear back into the cyber ether.
Stay positive!!
WOW really?? Why are people so weird!!
Some people never grow out of wanting any kind of attention..good or bad. They should own up to their opinions and stop being anonymous. Better yet, they should go to blogs where they can leave constructive, encouraging, uplifting comments or demonstrate another lesson they should have learned as children; when you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!
I'm sorry that you're having so many problems with the comments.
I must of missed that one..So sorry that you have to deal with that kind of stupidity! Glad you have it under control.
Do you also get those rows of orange 'boxes' - looks a bit like a weird alphabet, with some links to dubious websites? You'd think people have stuff to do.
Gotta love the crazies on the internet :)
Shame that people can't just be nice or say nothing at all.
Have a good week!
It's sad that someone is such a coward that they have to say things anonymously! Just be careful because "anonymous" might create a fake profile to keep commenting. I had that happen a while back, apparently the person (and I knew who he was) didn't like the fact that I liked to blog about my running and such. He made himself a fake profile and called himself Michael. I ended up previewing my comments before they were aloud to be posted. I know you get a lot of them and it would be a chore but just be on the look out... And keep up the good work! You're an inspiration for me!
P.S. BQ!
Some people are just wacked. Nice of you to take the high road...
WHOA...I missed that one but I'd like to see it. I had to ban anonymous comments and eventually restrict my blog to registered readers due to a similar issue...wtf is wrong with people? Hook me up, Denise; I'll take care of this... ;)
It is sad to find that kind of comments, but as we say in Spain "A palabras necias, oidos sordos", I think it is similar to "For foolish talk, deaf ears. "
Greetings from Spain.
That is crazy!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
What is wrong with people?!? Don't blame you for the change in settings.
Have a great weekend, girl!
Just makes me sad... you are an amazing inspiration!
I have had a few of "those" myself over the past few years. I even left blogging all together because of it adn then returned some time later.
Way to call it out!!
That's CRAZY!!! I'm not sure who thinks it's a wise move to waste their time being a moron :)
Ronnie
nuts!
Egads. Anonymous freaks spoil everything. >:(
Always someone to spoil the good things. Luckily we can control it a bit.
Good call.... :)
Post a Comment