UNLESS...
One of you tech savvy people can tell me how I can save my photo. All I was able to manage was saving this little photo.
We made it back home yesterday after a very long delay due to snow in Philly. I wish I was stuck down in New Orleans where it was warmer and I didn't have to go to work. I have one more hellish week of work to get through and then I'll finally be able to catch up on all the blogs I follow.
Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get some pictures up from the trip. We had a great time and have head colds (and beads, of course) to show for it! Too...much...partying!
16 comments:
Great pic!
Did you try ordering it to your cart first then right-clicking on it to save the pic? Or doing a screen shot? Those are the only two tricks I know.
A lot of the photography sites won't let you right click the pics, which is annoying! What I did on my post with the half marathon pics is looked at a zoomed up pic and did a screen clipping (function from a program by Microsoft called One Note). Then you can clip it and save it. However, mine says "PROOF" across the whole thing so it isn't too functional regardless. Fun pic!
Looks like a great pic!
Is there seriously time that one could do "to much partying"?
Philly represents - NIIICE.
Love the shirt and good pic!! Good luck, I just apple shift 4 (mac) and save them (illegal).
Nice race pic! :D
So, do the good pictures make up for the boring route? :)
Nice photo. You should proudly wear that shirt and show it off.
Glad you had fun in NOLA! Have to agree; race expo was SOO lacking and the race itself kind of boring spectator-wise. There were some nice parts (did you like the 'blood, sweat, and beers' aid station at mile 8?
great pic.
lookin' good!
woo great pic!!
Great Picture! I would get one if it was me. But im an egomaniac.
love the mini pic!
Way to represent girl! Woo!
Joy gave the same tech advice I was going to give. I do screen shots or save them into the cart then click on them and drag them to the desktop (I have a mac). Not sure how you do that on a PC.
Are you running Wissahickon tomorrow? It's going to be icy/muddy. Be careful!
Great pic. You look like you're running strong!
Post a Comment