Race is over. No PR, but I still did ok. According to my garmin, I finished in 1:47. Not bad considering I let myself have fun last night. I'll post a full race report when I get home...if we make it home. Just heard they are calling for 6-12 inches of snow at home. New Orleans is so cute, I wouldn't mind getting stuck here for another day.
Hope everyone who ran this weekend did well!
15 comments:
safe travels getting home, enjoy New Orleans if you end up getting stuck!
I think that's an excellent time! Congrats and good luck getting stuck
Well done, very strong race. Have fun and a safe trip home!
Yikes, I didn't know about the oncoming weather until I read your post. I'm so ready for winter to be over.
Great job today!
That's a great time! Way to go on enjoying the race...ekkk more snow, we aren't getting any of that thank goodness
That's a great time! Congrats :)
have a safe trip back. It sounds like a great race - can't wait to hear more about it!
fun fun fun... great time.
Sorry about the PR, but that's an amazing time for a half marathon at Mardi Gras. LOL. The fact that you ran it sober is amazing to me.
Have fun on the rest of your trip. I love NO so much and I haven't been there in a few years. I'm so jealous!
Congrats! That is srtill a kick-ass time.
Where is this 6-12 coming from, I have to check THAT report! That is a great time even though not a PR!! You enjoyed the trip and be proud of yourself!
Well done.
Nice to run in new places, regardless of a PR.
Wow that's still a great time. Get home soon. And a little (or a lot) of champagne never hurt anyone!
Joe
www.fitnessgeekga.wordpress.com
6-12 inches???? Where did you hear that? Local forecast if for a POSSIBLE coating - 3inches in the Phila area. You'll make it home just fine!!
Good job! I think that is a great time for the race.
Post a Comment