It's Foto Friday over at Nikemom and the topic is running. We were suppose to be creative and I honestly tried to take a picture of my black toenail that is about to fall off (yes, that's as creative as I get), but I couldn't get the picture to turn out right. So, I'm going to leave you with this one from Reach the Beach. I was running really fast! ;-)

Now for the Biggest Loser Competition!! Today is Day 1! I'm really excited for everyone who signed up. There are 5 contestants so there's a good pot of money that will go to biggest loser at the end of the 13 weeks. I'm hoping these guys challenge me a little bit to see if I have it in me to motivate them and help them out along the way. It will be good practice for when I get my PT certification.
I'm suppose to run 20 miles tomorrow and I'm not sure that was the smartest idea. The longest I've run since the marathon was 13 so I'm not sure how I'll feel going for 20. I'm going to play it by ear and at least get 14-15 in. If I feel good, I'll keep going. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
19 comments:
You make me feel guilty that you have already been to the gym today.
I hope you reach your mileage goal on Saturday!
I'm impressed with the whole getting up at 5am thing. I don't roll well with the mornings, myself.
Have a great weekend, and good luck with the run
Good luck on your run.
oh be careful increasing your miles too much , you don't want to end up like us crazies that are out injured
Have fun with the biggest loser challenge. You'll have to enforce a strict no cheating rule!
Hope your long run goes well :)
woot woot for being the first female!
I love your picture!! Cracks me up!
I'm assuming you beat that bear to the finish line. Ha ha! Good luck being Jillian for your Biggest Loser competition. I'm sure you'll be very motivating for your family.
that picture is the best! :) way to go! (and be creative)
Excellent - love the pic! Good luck with the 20. :)
Good luck with the 20 miler. I'm in a cut back week and gladly only have 11 for my long run this weekend.
Awesome pic!
Have fun with the Biggest Loser kick-off and good luck with your long run.
HA! Love it.
Good luck with the run this weekend, whether it is 20 miles or not.
Sounds like you have a solid plan for tomorrow - good luck with the mileage you end up doing!
good luck w/ your run - I would just play it by ear too. Fun pic.
Good luck on your 20 miler, hope you have a great weekend!
We're doing a Biggest Loser Challenge at my office, and I am surprised how much fun it has been. I think we have 25 people doing it... so some people are getting pretty competitive now ;)
LOL! That picture is awesome!
Love the pic! haha
Post a Comment