I have no idea what day or time it is and I love it!! Jamaica is such a beautiful place and as usual, I'm soaking it all in. We arrived on Friday afternoon and upon arriving at the resort were upgraded to a beach front room. We have a fabulous view on a quiet part of the resort and the beach is perfect. It's insanely hot and the sun is a little unbearable today (hence why I stopped in for a quick post), but it's all good!! I've managed to pull my lazy ass out of bed each morning so far to go for a run. The first day I only lasted 3 miles on the treadmill because it was so hot in the gym area but finished up with a few loops on the half mile track. I ran that again today and it was just so peaceful. I could have kept going forever. Going for a run first thing in the morning and not having to rush around and worry about stupid crap is such a nice way to start the day. We're actually staying at the hotel which hosts the Jamaican marathon expo and the start/finish of the race. I will be back one day for that run...
Well, I think it might be time for a dip in the pool then a Red Stripe at the pool bar. Life sure is rough.
11 comments:
My husband and I got married in Jamaica, and just love it there. Have a fabulous trip!!!
I'm jealous! Today is my colonoscopy prep day!!! Liquids only!!! I'm dying for something to chew!
Glad you are having a good time! Be safe!
Awesome! Love Trinidad and Barbados but never been to Jamaica mon.
Sounds fabulous! Continue to enjoy!
I am so jealous you are in Jamaica right now! Have a great time.
**jealous**
SO JEALOUS! Keep livin' it up, girl!
Have a great time!
Say hello to Usain Bolt if you bump into him. :)
enjoy the sun and the beauty. I am impressed you lasted on the treadmill even that long.
Sounds like a great time! Enjoy it!!
Oh wow, enjoy your trip. We love Jamaica, it is our fave island of the Caribbean so far. We are headed back in December. We'll miss the Reggae Half by just a few days, but I'd love to make it down there for a race one year.
Post a Comment