Here is a picture of the shirt they gave us. I had to *beg* the woman to switch my shirt size to a small. I originally selected a medium but they were huge. She even asked for my bib # and said she'd come find me if the pile of small shirts (which was huge!) started to get low. Did she think I was going to wear my bib through the Expo?? Anyway, here's the back of the shirt. I love the 26.2 saying..."Asphalt Officially Kicked!"
Weather Update:
Saturday Night: Low: 21 °F RealFeel®: 19 °F
Sunday: High: 40 °F RealFeel®: 34 °F, Sunny to partly cloudy
5 comments:
That lady gave you trouble!! Yesterday it was easy to get any size. I asked for a medium and was so happy they were HUGE so that I can wear it!! :) Good luck tomorrow! I like the black shirts too!
Good luck tommorow! I also got a small and its huge!!
That shirt looks cool. Good luck
LOL! Jeremy woke up at 4 today too. Must be in the air.
I LOVE the shirts! And you're right, the other merch wasn't anything special. They did have some nice booths though.
I can't believe she gave you such a hard time. The guy I got mine from told me I could switch if I wanted. I got a medium too, but I like them a little bigger to layer.
Too funny about the bib. WTF was she thinking? LOL!
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! We are almost going to be twins! I'm totally looking out for you. What time are you hoping to finish? We are trying for a 9:45 pace/4:15. Hope to see you out there.
What an awesome shirt!! Omg, I can't wait to hear how you did!!! :-)
Post a Comment