I feel so behind on the world of blogging! I've been working long hours the past week (and next week) and am struggling to keep up on all the blogs I follow. Now that we don't have to house hunt, I'm looking forward to having time this weekend to catch up.
I've been so busy with work that I'm lucky the taper started this week. I'm running 15 miles tomorrow morning and am a little concerned. My back is killing me right now! I'm not sure if it's from sitting in a conference room all week or what, but I caved and took meds to see if that would help. On top of that, my legs are really crampy. If I bend my foot just slightly the wrong way, I start to get a charlie horse. It's really weird, not something that usually happens. And my calves feel really tight too. Hmmm. Not sure what's going on but hopefully a good nights sleep will fix me right up.
4 comments:
Wow I hope you get your back and legs figured out in time for the 15 miler. Bet it's nice to not have to worry about the house hunting anymore.
I don't know if you go to a chiropractor but it helps me. Enjoy the taper. You will be ready!
Hmmm... I wonder if stress has anything to do with your new issues? Get some rest this weekend young lady. ;-)
I have the same thing in my legs off and on for over a year. It is related to the siatica (I'm sure I didn't spell that correctly).
Post a Comment