I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We had a GREAT night!! Cocktails, appetizers, Wii, cocktails, dinner, cocktails, dessert, cocktails...needless to say, I woke up with a little headache today and refused to go with Andy to the mall at 4:30am!!! Yes, he left at 4:30am to head to Sears. We made our first purchase for the new house...a fancy washer and dryer. It was worth him getting there so early because we got the set for more than half off. I'm sure I can find a good way to spend the money we just saved!
Here's a picture of my delicious dinner last night...if you look really closely, there is a little piece of turkey on the plate. :-)
And here's me and my sisters (Left to right: Mich, Jeanette, Me)
7 comments:
That's a healthy looking plate!
YEAY on the fancy washer/dryer for more than half off :)
I've been up since 6:30 working on my blog posts and you freakin beat me!!!!! Who's the hottie in the middle?
LOL @ your plate.
Glad to hear you've pretty much fully recovered already. Enjoy your Fun Run!
Hey at least he took one for the team going out at that hour and getting good stuff for the house!! whoa!! Hope the run tomorrow goes well!
That is way too much healthy food to be eating on Thanksgiving. Where's the fattening gravy and dessert?
The Wii has become a staple to our family get gatherings also it seems. It's great fun for sure.
Are those plantains? Or am I just having a Miami flashback?
Look at all those veggies! Tell me you put gravy on them after you took the picture ;)
Post a Comment