Friday, May 21, 2010

Nipples

Ok, what the heck is up with me and hard nips when I work out?!? I've noticed it happens when I lift, but apparently I was perky through the entire marathon on Sunday. Thank goodness they are teeny. Maybe next time I should wear some tassels.

Even though I'm wearing my mean face, I was really having so much fun!


Approaching the finish line.


At the finish, look at that smile!


Giving my girl a nice little ass slap for a job well done!



22 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your legs are so thin!!! Good job!

Unknown said...

LOL @ the nipples. I just try to keep them pointed in the same direction. There's nothing like one pointing up and to the right and one pointing down and to the left.

Great photos!

Bethany + Ryan said...

do you ever look at other women??? i do...we ALL have hard nipples throughout ALL our runs/races. i think from the fabric moving on them, makes em hard i guess. LOL. i hate it, when i'm running don't care as much but when i'm at the gym its worse. whenever i run by a camera i put my hands up just enough to block the nippies! oooo have u seen the slightly padded sports bras?? that's what i need!

ps-perpetual nipple erections are better than bloody nipples!! LOL

ShutUpandRun said...

I KNOW! I get the major nips too and I have the smallest nipples ever, but they stand out like pencil erasers. Must have something to do with exertion. Or being excited? Or cold??

Marlene said...

Ahahahahaha, this post should get you some interesting hits on the blog!

I get the same thing often so I just try to qwear bras/tops that hide 'em at races. ;)

Stacey said...

Hahaha! I know! I get them too! Love your pictures!

ShutUpandRun said...

I am lauging b/c in my blog list your post comes up as "nipples" and right above mine comes up as "topless." Guess we're feeling a bit boob obsessed today.

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

A friend of mine started wearing nipguards ever since she found out her teenage grandson and his friends would watch at the finish line, comparing nipple size to coins. Ooh, nickel!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Your post is so funny...but true.

We must really love our workouts to be excited for such a long time! I make sure I wear my heavy Nike dryfit sports bra to hide them but it doesn't always work. But at my age, maybe it's nice that someone is looking at my chest at all?!?!?

great photos!

Julie said...

I don't have the nippy problem because I wear my Danskin sport bra:) It has a little padding and it takes care of this issue:) This was a funny post...enjoyed it much! Happy Friday:)

Abby said...

Great race photos, nipples and all! (I don't think I would have noticed them, had you not pointed it out :) )

joyRuN said...

Awesome pics! You look so strong & relaxed in them :)

N.D. said...

That's hilarious hahaha.

MJ said...

mine do the same thing! I think we should start a company for 'running nipple tassels' lol! At least have some fun with the pointy boogers!

Anne said...

I noticed this for the first time the other day when I had a picture taken of myself before and after my 20K...and the after pic definitely has them at attention! Interesting :)

Anonymous said...

I have super small boobs and I have this problem!!! I started buying sports bras with a little thickness is the boobage...it helps.

Babbs said...

What about running pasties? Think of all the fun shapes!

Felice Devine said...

Tassles. Definitely tassles :-)

Jamie said...

Same thing happens to me! Love the race photos!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

LOL!! GREAT pictures buddy, you look like you had so much fun!

misszippy said...

This is so funny--I have the same issue too! And can I add that mine are usually on top of boobs down to my waist? Attractive. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

gene said...

FIRST (male). i was going to comment, but then i wasn't, then i saw your recent post. all kindsa junior high level comments....but then we aren't in JR High any more, right?
ok, FINE. good to see your parts.......running.