Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dropping Like Flies

What happened to all my contestants?? We started with so many and now we're down to only a few. I think Janice has everyone scared...

There's only 2 more weeks left. If you want to win one of the 3 prizes, I gotta hear from you for both the last weigh ins.

13-Oct
Ace -
Amanda - 2.6 %
Dana - 1.4 %
Denise - 0 %
Erin C -
Hoodie - 1.98 %
Janice - 8.3 %
Jeanette - 0.95 %
Katelyn -
Laura - 2.5 %
Lisa - 1.5 %
Marci - 4.5 %
Marlene -
Natalie - 0 %

8 comments:

Marci said...

Good work everyone. As I opened this post, I had a bag of rice chips and a piece of chocolate I am working. Must-stop-post marathon binge. Thanks for doing this Denise and way to go Janice!

Marci said...

oops meant to say I am working on/eating. I wish you could edit posts!

Anonymous said...

5 weeks to the Philly marathon, almost time to taper: enjoy this period!

Katelyn said...

Sorry I didn't send my results in this week. Work has made me crazy and my weight hasn't changed. I will definitely send them in the next two weeks.

Janice {Run Far} said...

Thanks Denise for hosting this challenge... and thanks Marci for your kind words...

I am eating way to many carbs this week to pre-pare *wink wink* for my marathon on Sunday. This may be the first week I don't have a weigt loss... unless the 26.2 mile distance stciks with me for a day... I will jump back in with two feet after the race. I really need to drop another 10 pounds and hope to do it by Thanksgiving.

Marlene said...

Awesome job to those having success. I've been having a hard time, hence the last of sharing results. Sorry! I'll try to remember to email the next two Tuesdays... hopefully with some success!

RunToTheFinish said...

kudos to everyone who is sticking with it! thanks for posting the results I needed to see this to get remotivated for the week

RunToTheFinish said...

ok reporting in this week with 2.96%... next week I shall see 3!!!