My 20 miler on the treadmill is such a blur, feels like it didn't happen. Oh wait, what's that piece of skin stuck to my shirt...riiiight, the chafing on my back that I keep ripping open each day when I run. Never mind, I remember the sweaty treadmill fun now. I think the next time I decide to do a long run on a treadmill I might just run naked. I've been feeling great since the run though and all my runs since have been fabulous!! This is my schedule for the week:
Mon - 7 mi, w/ last mile at 8:20
Tues - 5 mi
Wed - 7 mi, w/ mid 5 miles at 8:15
Thurs - 5 mi
Fri - 17 mi, ladder
Sat - 5 mi
Sun - off
Only one more weigh in left, people. Remember, there are prizes for the top 3 losers, so don't give up yet!! And I'm happy to say that I finally decided to join the competition...Janice better watch out!! ;-)
20-Oct
Ace - 1.1 %
Amanda - 2.96 %
Denise - 0.32 %
Hoodie - 2.63 %
Janice - 8.3 %
Jeanette - 0.95 %
Katelyn - 2.2 %
Laura - 2.8 %
Lisa - 1.6 %
Marci - 6.1 %
Natalie - +.12 %
7 comments:
Ouch! Chafing ftl! I'm cringing right now....
And I assume by three top losers you mean the "losers" of the competition who lost the least weight, cus thats the only prize I'm winning! :)
damn.... you keep ripping it open... ouch....
I have a silly questions, since I have run 11 marathons... when you say you are running 17 mi, ladder... what is ladder... tee hee... I am very lame.... I have never followed a running "plan" and don't really know all the terms and stuff.... I have always done my own thing in training.
So I really want to do Philly with you... I think I would be in for sure if I could actually register and be legite.... I don't want to run unless I am offical... I think I might try one in Nasvhville that same day, which is NOT a BQ but looks fun, or wait till Nov 26th and run Atlanta on Thanksgiving... we shall see.
You and chaffing have a bad relationship! I feel for you! Good luck on the 17 miler...I am really excited for you! ;)
Ok. If you need to do a long run on the treadmill NAKED, then you need to come pick up this bad boy. $75 please!
At this point, I'm just going to say GOOD LUCK to those of you still in it! This did not turn out well for me. (sigh)
Have a great week!
Ouch but Good Luck!!!!
ohhh man I am going to have to really start to pay attention to my eats so I can boost my number next week.. the last two days have been not so great with eh hem PMS.
Post a Comment