Man, work is just crazy. The only good part is that I'm constantly on the go so I feel like I'm getting some extra exercise in running all over the site!! Running has been going really well lately. I've been enjoying it much more and loving the cooler weather. It's amazing how much quicker you can run without the oppressive humidity. I did another stride workout last night. 7 miles with 8 - 50 meter strides. I absolutely LOVED the run. It felt so good to change up the speed and I found myself feeling really comfortable with the quicker pace. I paid close attention to my form and breathing and everything just clicked and felt good. I have another stride workout tomorrow with 100 meter strides and I'm already looking forward to it.
A little late, but here's my schedule for the week:
Mon - 5 mi
Tues - 7 mi (8 x 50 strides)
Wed - 5 mi and P90X
Thurs - 7 mi (4 x 100 strides)
Fri - 4 mi and P90X
Sat - off from running, but will do some P90X since I missed Monday
Sun - 13.1 mi (Lehigh Valley Half Marathon)
And what you've all been waiting for...Week 3 results for the Weight Loss Competition! Click here for Week 2 results.
Ace
Amanda - 0.07 %
Coll76 -
Dana - 1.7 %
Denise - 1.3 %
Erin C - 2.0 %
Hoodie - 1.38 %
Janice - 4.5 %
Jeanette - 0.31 %
Joanne -
Katelyn - +0.59 %
KK
Laura - 1.27 %
Lisa - 0 %
Liz - 1.4 %
Lo -
Marci - 2.0 %
Marlene - 1.0 %
Natalie - 0.7 %
Rachel -
Running 365 -
Stacey -
Tammy -
TammyRunsWV -
13 comments:
I'm with you on the weather. I run so much better when it's cooler!
And fall race season begins!
Oh have fun at Lehigh Valley! Hope you have some great weather!
cooler weather is the best for running! great job on the running so far this week :)
It's great that you're enjoying the strides. And, yeah, this weather is so nice!
glad you are enjoying your training!!! good luck at the half this weekend :)
Yeay for happy training! This weather definitely does feel good.
I love the cooler weather too. It is still pretty humid here, but manageable.....
My % looks really high.. am I the only one sending in my total from the begining? those all look like numbers from week to week. UGH.. I know... I need to chill.
i am...stupid. I meant .7! Could I even track .07, maybe. :)
i'm also enjoying the cooler temps :)
Am I too late to join in the weight loss competition? I hope not!
Good job on your running week!
Great week of running!
Wow, congrats to everyone doing so well in the weight loss challenge!
Have fun at Lehigh Valley!
Post a Comment