- Check out this picture of me finishing PDR this weekend. I told you I couldn't believe I finished with that time. I think the look on my face is priceless...I'm in shock!

- My sister and brother in law have been going through the adoption process for what seems like forever. Well, today they heard some good news! There is a baby girl in Russia waiting to join their family! They find out next week when the traveling will begin to bring her home. While I'm so happy for my sister and her family, I'm even more happy that this little girl is going to be given a great shot at life. She will be so loved and spoiled by all of us!
- I'm still feeling great about my run on Sunday. I went for a nice easy recovery run this morning. Aside from some tight quads, I feel great. No soreness at all. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks of training.
- I'm completely, 100%, addicted to bejeweled blitz on facebook. I go to bed at night playing it in my head.
- If you have a few minutes, check out this video clip of Ryan Hall winning the Philly Distance Run this past weekend. It's great coverage of the front runners. These guys are amazing. Go USA!!
- I hardly received any weight loss results this week so I'm not going to kill myself tomorrow morning getting them posted before I leave town. Sorry!
- I just signed up to be able to upload pictures directly to my blog from my phone. So if you see some random pics pop up later in the week, that's me playing around. I just hope I don't accidentally upload any dirty ones. ;-)
- I can't wait to OD on Johnson's Popcorn from the boardwalk. This is really the only reason I like the Jersey shore.
Hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for all your awesome comments to my PDR post!!
20 comments:
Great picture and congrats to your sis & bro in law! Beautiful news!
Don't forget the red licorice whips from the fudge shops :)
Thanks for all the support :)
Stop by Shrivers Gelato for me and have some deliciousness!
Have a GREAT vacation!
That's wonderful for your sister & BIL. Congrats to them!
Have a great time on vacation - love the finish line photo too!
ps. I've been a lurker on a blog for a long time "Marathon Bird" (http://marathonbird.blogspot.com/) who adopted a child from Russia a while ago. She has some amazing posts about her daughter's and family's adaptations to her new life and America - it wasn't always the easiest thing. It may be a great, informative read for your sister, or a good contact for questions that I'm sure they'll have!
You always make me smile...today being no exception! Enjoy your much-needed mini vacation and keep that post PDR high going!!!
thats a great pic!! I sent my results!!
what an awesome pic! Awesome news about the adoption, very sweet :) I'm also addicted to bejeweled. Enjoy your mini vacation!
Have a great weekend! Congrats to your sis and brother in law.
Yay for quick pictures!
That is the BEST photo ever. You literally look shocked! Awesome. And I love that you wore the same outfit at the PDR last year. :)
Have a wonderful mini vaycay!
or did Ryan Hall win...? http://dailyviews.runnersworld.com/2009/09/why-the-world-will-always-need-editors.html
How wonderful for your sister! Have a great trip.
enjoy your vaction.... sorry i got my weight loss % to you late.... I kind of spaced it with all the crap going on yesterday... I will be more on top of it next week.
5.2%... not to bad... I am ready to lose another 10lbs.... bring it on.
I love that pic! Priceless! And congrats to your family! Welcoming a new child is so wonderful! Enjoy your vacation! :)
Looking super strong at the finish! Awesome :)
I have a class tomorrow morning and T2 Friday, so my running's going to be rudely curtailed this week.
ENJOY all the yumminess! I hope they have the chocolate-drizzled caramel popcorn already.
And HUGE congrats to your family!
AWESOME pic!! :) congrats to your sister!!!! that is SO exciting :)
Fabulous pic! That is wonderful news about your sister, how exciting. I hope you're enjoying your mini-vacay!!
oh they are adopting I think that is SOOOOO wonderful...maybe when I'm like 40..I don't want to have kids, but adopt maybe yes
Post a Comment